Damn they got Yung Joc...smh

This ain't no damn conspiracy or agenda. The man is clearly "sweet". Stop overthinking this ish. But, it is 2017, where most men act like feminine crybabies.

Men have definitely become weak, nowadays

Mase became a preacher/pastor

Shyne converted to Judiasm

Loon became a Muslim

G.Dep became a crackhead

Choppa selling Choppa suits

Now Joc out here in dresses with a lady's hairdo.

G Dep turned himself in for a murder he did in 1993.

I mean, you did bring up the idea of slandering Puff without any explanation why, so someone would kind of have to put two and two together :lol:

Either Joc was on Bad Boy, or he joined Joc on his mission to be a Bad ***** :lol:

Yknow, on the real , the world will end cause of this..said somewhere on islamic prophecy or some. Men turning into women and women looking like men

Joc lookin crazy out here :smh:

Don't flex on Atlanta though. We blessing y'all with the Migos and Julio Jones lol

I don't know man, ATL dudes always rapping they don't want the box, only top...

hqdefault.jpg

GET A JOB!

You new dudes man :smh:
I mean he is the type of rapper that would usually fall off and get a regular job but this new age allows for that social media paper.

He pursues comedy doing stand up and he's on Love & Hip Hop. I get why he isn't trying to get a job.

I mean he is the type of rapper that would usually fall off and get a regular job but this new age allows for that social media paper.

He pursues comedy doing stand up and he's on Love & Hip Hop. I get why he isn't trying to get a job.

Thats all I'm sayin :lol:

People feel like they'd be judged less wearing a dress and looking a damn fool then falling out the lights and flipping some property making a solid 6 figures annually for the rest of your life.

Just think about how absurd that is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom