Dank LA t-shirts have dropped today!

209rpec.jpg

What do you guys think?
nerd.gif

, i would have made the logo's bigger
and maybe had a white tee, instead of a grey
also brighter colors

props its a start

When is someone gonna come up with an original idea and not bite off of previous work?

Originally Posted by werallequal

, i would have made the logo's bigger
and maybe had a white tee, instead of a grey
also brighter colors

props its a start
Yeah we figured out halfway through printing the tees the logo should have been bigger. oh well. next batch.
And we did do a white(dont mind the outline of the bball being off, this was a sample.) But we could not decide on a quality white tee to print on...
9zmzyq.jpg

And thanks for the feedback.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Honest opinion?

Pretty plain.... looks like a junior high Art project.
Basically...

In all honesty if this is the extent of your designing abilities you probably shouldn't be starting a t-shirt company.

Or atleast hire someone who knows what they're doing.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Honest opinion?

Pretty plain.... looks like a junior high Art project.
Basically... In all honesty if this is the extent of your designing abilities you probably shouldn't be making a t-shirt company.
Pretty much 

Okay, I'm thinking about it, and maybe I'm being too harsh. I stand by what I said, but maybe how I said it wasn't cool...

What you really need is practice. I haven't seen enough of your work to judge whether the talent is there, but I'm gonna assume it is. You need to hone your craft, and learn things like the principles of design. You can't just slap a logo made with a bootleg copy of Illustrator on a hanes t-shirt and expect to be taken seriously. It's called an art for a reason.

Take some classes, surround yourself with good design, and learn the ART of what you're trying to do.

/rant

Okay, I'm thinking about it, and maybe I'm being too harsh. I stand by what I said, but maybe how I said it wasn't cool...

What you really need is practice. I haven't seen enough of your work to judge whether the talent is there, but I'm gonna assume it is. You need to hone your craft, and learn things like the principles of design. You can't just slap a logo made with a bootleg copy of Illustrator on a hanes t-shirt and expect to be taken seriously. It's called an art for a reason.

Take some classes, surround yourself with good design, and learn the ART of what you're trying to do.

/rant
*takes notes* My dude Dub stay laying down the knowledge 
smokin.gif

/rant
thank you for the input.

Back
Top Bottom