Dating a stripper???

Exactly...now dude magically remembers that the only reason hes really attracted to this girl is because HE used to pop it on the pole... :rofl:

Nah, you got it all twisted. Ive been talking to her for a lil over 2 months. She didnt start strippin till a few weeks ago even thoguh she says shes done it before. So strippin is not even a factor for any type of attraction towards her.
Fyi, I didnt strip at clubs.

yeah until we see pics im starting to think he made this whole story up.  He had me until he came out and said that he use to be a male stripper lmao!:lol:

Pics have been posted. Ive said ive stripped on this forum years ago. No reason for me to lie about that

May be time for pics
Looks like her work uniform
:evil:

Nah, you got it all twisted. Ive been talking to her for a lil over 2 months. She didnt start strippin till a few weeks ago even thoguh she says shes done it before. So strippin is not even a factor for any type of attraction towards her.

so did you strip at your mommas house. Did she pick up the ones off the floor while you twerkin it. :lol:

so did you strip at your mommas house. Did she pick up the ones off the floor while you twerkin it. :lol:
:lol:

Nah. This was back in like 03. My cuz came up with an plan to do some bachelorette parties for quick cash.
It was poppin though, partying with young and middle aged, upper class white women in Long island. Coke was in abundance but I didnt mess with the white though. Did 4 gigs and wrapped it up

OK, good.  I can respect that. 

Nah. This was back in like 03. My cuz came up with an plan to do some bachelorette parties for quick cash.
It was poppin though, partying with young and middle aged, upper class white women in Long island. Coke was in abundance but I didnt mess with the white though. Did 4 gigs and wrapped it up

:lol: Co-sign i can respect the hustle but you should have wifed up one of them white girls and got some good credit out of her.

:lol: Co-sign i can respect the hustle but you should have wifed up one of them white girls and got some good credit out of her.

:rofl:

Hustle man from Martin is that you :lol:

She just pissed me the **** off
I have no patience for stupidity

Risque pics soon to be posted

:smh:

i may have to get on this. times are rough right now.

I just read 12 pages of this dude treating a stripper like he's analyzing citizen Kane, **** aint that deep, it's not that complicated. This isn't flash dance, it's not pretty woman.

She's stripping becuase

a. She's broke.
b. She's broke.
c. she's broke.

anything else she says to you is a god danm lie/rationalization, while there are exceptions to every rule yes these exceptions occur so infrequently it's irrelevant to mention them. There is no secret origin, this aint batman begins.

the only reason she isnt showing the P, is because she's not quite broke enough(she will be soon enough), i repeat any other reason given is a damn lie.

now that we have eliminated the variables, pared away the ******** you have a simple equation, solve for x my dude.

I __________x___________ someone who is so broke that she will take her clothes off for money.

where x there are only three acceptable answers g.

1. I'll **** someone who is so broke that she will take her clothes off for money.
2. Ill date someone who is so broke that she will take her clothes off for money.
3. I won't date someone who is so broke that she will take her clothes off for money.

be aware that only true g's with adamantium pimp hands can role with answer number 2, and half way crooks need not apply for 1, you clearly fit into 3, save yourself some headaches and let her loose.

Last edited:
if dude is TRULY "over" her, he'd have no problem dropping numerous half/butt nekkid pics in here :smh:

I pass n00dz of all my jumpoffs to the homies; hell we trade em like digital Poke'mon cards

maybe he is over her, but he doesnt want to expose her? i know it doesnt make sense.....ur on ur own op

Back
Top Bottom