Dating a stripper???

I tend to find myself in situations most people (men) avoid because of the possible outcome and the affects it may have on their lives. But me… I like to take chances, live for the moment and enjoy the experience as longs as the majority of it is positive. I mean, why not? YOLO right?

An older guy I used to work with always had a story to tell. He’s fought in wars, traveled the world and has made decisions that just had me in awe every time he’d tell me. From his missions being a military sniper to dating a black woman in Africa where the idea of blacks and whites being together was not accepted. Even though he was almost killed for dating her, he said never regretted it. And honestly, I don’t want to be that dude when asked by his grandchildren what his life story is, and its “I worked in a cube for 40 years then retired, now im to F’n old and tired to even bang that chick down the block and snort some coke with her.

Top 5 regrets of the dying
#1 I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

Do I have feelings for this woman? That depends on what your definition of feelings are. Through my experience and past relationships, ive allowed myself to have different degrees of “feelings” for people. That doesn’t mean in ready to jump into a relationship with them though. Ishh, I probably wouldnt get into a relationship with someone unless I loved them first. I can enjoy the connection and emotion with the individual without the difficulty of thinking I may have to let them go if need be. Ive had women come and go for years, But what ever the outcome I took it for what it was, absorbed the experience and moved forward.
My feelings for her are limited to, She’s cool, we get along, we have fun together and unfortunately the sex is good. Im a sucker for banging sex, that’s why I said I cant tell her how good it was, or she’ll try and use it against me.

Shorty’s real cool though. The stripper thing doesn’t faze me like that. Ive stripped to so who am I to judge? She can hold a convo and not just a 1 way convo about herself.
Ive went on dates with too many boring, self absorbed women that all they did was yap yap yap about NOTHING. To the point where I had to cut them off and say “Hey, you wanna see my prince albert” just to F up their selfish train of thought.

From the replies of who actually “dated” a stripper, it seems you had a good time. Some of you even regret not keeping her around a bit longer. And I may do that. Keep her around as long as she doesn’t start boring me to death. She can have her other guys as I have other women. She can keep stripping even though she says she’s done. Its her life. But trust me, Im definitely not jumping into a relationship with her. Even if she never stripped a day in her life.

"The worst decisions make the best stories"

I tend to find myself in situations most people (men) avoid because of the possible outcome and the affects it may have on their lives. But me… I like to take chances, live for the moment and enjoy the experience as longs as the majority of it is positive. I mean, why not? YOLO right?

An older guy I used to work with always had a story to tell. He’s fought in wars, traveled the world and has made decisions that just had me in awe every time he’d tell me. From his missions being a military sniper to dating a black woman in Africa where the idea of blacks and whites being together was not accepted. Even though he was almost killed for dating her, he said never regretted it. And honestly, I don’t want to be that dude when asked by his grandchildren what his life story is, and its “I worked in a cube for 40 years then retired, now im to F’n old and tired to even bang that chick down the block and snort some coke with her.

Top 5 regrets of the dying
#1 I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

Do I have feelings for this woman? That depends on what your definition of feelings are. Through my experience and past relationships, ive allowed myself to have different degrees of “feelings” for people. That doesn’t mean in ready to jump into a relationship with them though. Ishh, I probably wouldnt get into a relationship with someone unless I loved them first. I can enjoy the connection and emotion with the individual without the difficulty of thinking I may have to let them go if need be. Ive had women come and go for years, But what ever the outcome I took it for what it was, absorbed the experience and moved forward.
My feelings for her are limited to, She’s cool, we get along, we have fun together and unfortunately the sex is good. Im a sucker for banging sex, that’s why I said I cant tell her how good it was, or she’ll try and use it against me.

Shorty’s real cool though. The stripper thing doesn’t faze me like that. Ive stripped to so who am I to judge? She can hold a convo and not just a 1 way convo about herself.
Ive went on dates with too many boring, self absorbed women that all they did was yap yap yap about NOTHING. To the point where I had to cut them off and say “Hey, you wanna see my prince albert” just to F up their selfish train of thought.

From the replies of who actually “dated” a stripper, it seems you had a good time. Some of you even regret not keeping her around a bit longer. And I may do that. Keep her around as long as she doesn’t start boring me to death. She can have her other guys as I have other women. She can keep stripping even though she says she’s done. Its her life. But trust me, Im definitely not jumping into a relationship with her. Even if she never stripped a day in her life.

"The worst decisions make the best stories"
This thread just gets weirder and weirder...

A. You DO care if she strips because you keep asking if its cool.

B. You Magic Mike, bro?

Last edited:
shoe freak is that you babygirl :D ,thoght you was ginna end up a ST mod :smh:

Word :lol: :lol: I was actually about to ask if all the 7 of the NT females were still stuck in the matrix over there at SnickerTalk.

Oh damn, I forgot dude was a stripper himself. It makes tons of sense now...though with that info, I don't see how with you being a former stripper, that it was so intriguing to be involved with a chick who is also a stripper. That seems like destiny more than anything :lol:

Last edited:

B. You Magic Mike, bro?

I didnt ask if it was cool or ok to date a stripper. I asked if anyone has and howd it work out.
Ive never been in a situation like this, and I respect good advice. From those who say wrap it up with her, use her for money and those who say give it a shot for the lulz. I try to look at things from different perspectives and proceed accordingly.

My mistake was feeling the way I did at the SClub. Even though ive been to many and know what to expect, it messed my mind up a bit when I was there. Maybe it was the meds, I donno.

Word :lol: :lol: I was actually about to ask if all the 7 of the NT females were still stuck in the matrix over there at SnickerTalk.
Oh damn, I forgot dude was a stripper himself. It makes tons of sense now...though with that info, I don't see how with you being a former stripper, that it was so intriguing to be involved with a chick who is also a stripper. That seems like destiny more than anything :lol:

She wasnt stripping when we first met. Atleast from what I know

Just remembered who Dropten is....not 100% sure, but I think he, his wife and another NTer were tied up in a strange love triangle.  If it's not him, my bad. 

Thread makes perfect sense now. 
laugh.gif

shoe freak is that you babygirl :D ,thoght you was ginna end up a ST mod :smh:

Shoe freak if its you :tongue:

Last edited:
you should wife OP since you on your star-crossed lover steez.

It takes a different kind of man to date a stripper. Alot of you may think you could do it' but the truth is that you cant. And many of you seem to be confused with the difference between a stripper and a hooker. Big difference.
not really bro most strippers are down low hookers.  im in vegas i see it every day.  the sapphire out here got shut down for a little bit because all the strippers were turning tricks out of the vip rooms.  plus a lot of strippers i know meet the guys that come into their strip club outside of the club.  The guys are what they call sugar daddys. lol Unless you have been around and dated a few strippers you shouldnt comment.  If a girl will take her clothes off and grind on dudes until they bust a load they will do anything for more cash.  The girls just have different prices that they will bust down for.  some maybe a $100.00 others maybe $3000.00 but they all got a price and if your around strippers and there telling you they wont there just tellin you lies so they dont look bad.

Last edited:

B. You Magic Mike, bro?
hahah i agree FutureMD 100%  so dropten you use to strip?  hahahah so why even worry about her then yall deserve each other. 

roll.gif
pure comedy in here
hahah i agree.  this thread has me falling out of my chair laughing.  The more details that come out the crazier the story gets.  lmao  I felt bad for this dude until i read that he said he use to strip hahahah

Last edited:
It would be so messed up if this dude is just trolling us all and making this up... quite the imagination :lol:

Well dropten at least you know not to catch feelings for this broad and get into a relationship with her so that's good :lol:

Just ride it out until the wheels fall off I guess.

It would be so messed up if this dude is just trolling us all and making this up... quite the imagination
laugh.gif

Well dropten at least you know not to catch feelings for this broad and get into a relationship with her so that's good
laugh.gif

Just ride it out until the wheels fall off I guess.
Exactly...now dude magically remembers that the only reason hes really attracted to this girl is because HE used to pop it on the pole... 
roll.gif

I met this one young chick who moved down to where I'm at in FL from Ohio and she was a stripper...she was cool...always caked up....but was always bringing home dudes in the wee hours of the morning and ****...I don't think they're date-able unless she is really holdin you down.

Back
Top Bottom