Dating a stripper???

- Sounds like something my dad would do. He told me if he hit the lotto, I would be the only person he would tell.
- :lol: :lol: :smh: People take that slogan so literally
- I nearly fell out laughing cause that's EVERY chick, not just birds :lol: :lol: Dating some dude she knows she shouldn't be with, yet stays with him cause she thinks it will change. IT NEVER DOES you dumbasses. Dude basically pimped this chick out, then she has the nerve to whine about him cheating :smh:.
Oh well Dropten, seems like you got what you wanted out of her, and your hands are pretty clean. As long as you're not sprung, you're all good. Just don't call her at 3am with tears pouring down your face while "Trust Issues" is playing softly in the background.
I guess another thing this proves is that you can still be screwed up even if you do come from a two parent household.
She's lost in the game and I'm sure once you're way out of her life, she'll come across other dudes intrigued by her like you, along with other guys like her previous bf. Strippers gonna strip.

What am I missing? Im open to advice
If you want to keep seeing her do that just dont let her get in your pockets.   I'm not that kind of dude either I'm a man ill get my own money.   I'd say keep her on your roster but dont get attached.  Why would she strip to give away the money?   She has to be a nympho for her to be stripping for free.   Either that or shes on drugs because i dont know any girl  that would be stripping just to give away all the money.  hahahah whats the point in stripping then?  why not just go work at walmart and give away your money.  I'd keep her around just dont let yourself get attached to her and when ever you do have sex with her make sure you wrap up! 

Update:
I really didnt want to dig too deep into this womans life. But NT convinced me otherwise.
Went out with her last night. I met her at this spot she suggested and we get talking.
30 mins into the convo I just got the the point, whipped out a barrage of questions. What does your mother/father do for a living, whats the real reason you strip even though you dont need the money, whats her life story yada yada. She looked at me funny as if I was joking or something. Gave her the straight face, no smiles.
To sum things up, she said her parents hit the lotto years ago when she was younger. She said they won a couple of million and her father invested in it. But her father coming from a strict background they didnt "act" as if they were rich. He had her in an all girls private school and would send her to Nigeria almost every summer. Said she hated how controlling he was. She was basically on lock and key and shes the only child that lived in the states (he has other kids from another woman in Nigeria).
I think she said about 5 or 6 years ago he was diagnosed with cancer. After that his views changed, told her to live her life because life is short. So she took that a ran with it. Started going out on the weekends, partying with her classmates what ever. One night her girlfriends took her to a stripclub and she just became so intrigued by it. She started talking to a stripper asking her questions, they exchanged #s and later became friends. She started partying with her stripper friend, got caught up in the fast life. Stripper friend told her she should dance since she likes it so much. So she did, but just for the fun of it. She did it for 3 months, met this guy at the SClub and they started dating. Her only real relationship as she says. Said he was an A hole, used her for money and what ever. She dated him for 3 years and dumped him because he kept cheating. She danced for 8 months then stopped cause she realized the reality of it all. Her stripper friend got jumped and robbed after the club, girls were selling P, the usual. She said a lot of the time she would give away her tips to her stripper friend cause she needed it and she was already set financially.
Then she started talking about when she first met me and how I made her feel good and didn’t treat her like other guys. But when I told her what my motives were it broke her heart cause she never had someone treat her so well and she thought it was real. She said she still has that rose I gave her, cause shes never gotten any type of flowers before.
She went back to stripping cause she bored and having a friend there makes it fun. She said most of the money she made she gave her friend cause she needs it. Said shes done with dancing and its time for her to grow up. Shes majoring in criminology and has about 2 years left.
Now that I know all this, she doesn’t intrigue me anymore. The exact reason I was weekend loving in the first place. I liked the mystery of her before, the less I knew the better. I don’t want to use her for money cause im not that type of dude. Wont use her for sex either cause that’s just not me.
I smashed that night and it was the best sex ive had in a long time. But ill never tell her that.
smokin.gif
- Sounds like something my dad would do. He told me if he hit the lotto, I would be the only person he would tell.

-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
People take that slogan so literally

- I nearly fell out laughing cause that's EVERY chick, not just birds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dating some dude she knows she shouldn't be with, yet stays with him cause she thinks it will change. IT NEVER DOES you dumbasses. Dude basically pimped this chick out, then she has the nerve to whine about him cheating
mean.gif

Oh well Dropten, seems like you got what you wanted out of her, and your hands are pretty clean. As long as you're not sprung, you're all good. Just don't call her at 3am with tears pouring down your face while "Trust Issues" is playing softly in the background.

I guess another thing this proves is that you can still be screwed up even if you do come from a two parent household. She's lost in the game and I'm sure once you're way out of her life, she'll come across other dudes intrigued by her like you, along with other guys like her previous bf. Strippers gonna strip.
roll.gif

mean.gif

Dropten, do you have a history of sexual abuse?

Also this whole thread is why Im going to be a cat lady.

Last edited:
Update:
I really didnt want to dig too deep into this womans life. But NT convinced me otherwise.
Went out with her last night. I met her at this spot she suggested and we get talking.
30 mins into the convo I just got the the point, whipped out a barrage of questions. What does your mother/father do for a living, whats the real reason you strip even though you dont need the money, whats her life story yada yada. She looked at me funny as if I was joking or something. Gave her the straight face, no smiles.
To sum things up, she said her parents hit the lotto years ago when she was younger. She said they won a couple of million and her father invested in it. But her father coming from a strict background they didnt "act" as if they were rich. He had her in an all girls private school and would send her to Nigeria almost every summer. Said she hated how controlling he was. She was basically on lock and key and shes the only child that lived in the states (he has other kids from another woman in Nigeria).
I think she said about 5 or 6 years ago he was diagnosed with cancer. After that his views changed, told her to live her life because life is short. So she took that a ran with it. Started going out on the weekends, partying with her classmates what ever. One night her girlfriends took her to a stripclub and she just became so intrigued by it. She started talking to a stripper asking her questions, they exchanged #s and later became friends. She started partying with her stripper friend, got caught up in the fast life. Stripper friend told her she should dance since she likes it so much. So she did, but just for the fun of it. She did it for 3 months, met this guy at the SClub and they started dating. Her only real relationship as she says. Said he was an A hole, used her for money and what ever. She dated him for 3 years and dumped him because he kept cheating. She danced for 8 months then stopped cause she realized the reality of it all. Her stripper friend got jumped and robbed after the club, girls were selling P, the usual. She said a lot of the time she would give away her tips to her stripper friend cause she needed it and she was already set financially.
Then she started talking about when she first met me and how I made her feel good and didn’t treat her like other guys. But when I told her what my motives were it broke her heart cause she never had someone treat her so well and she thought it was real. She said she still has that rose I gave her, cause shes never gotten any type of flowers before.
She went back to stripping cause she bored and having a friend there makes it fun. She said most of the money she made she gave her friend cause she needs it. Said shes done with dancing and its time for her to grow up. Shes majoring in criminology and has about 2 years left.
Now that I know all this, she doesn’t intrigue me anymore. The exact reason I was weekend loving in the first place. I liked the mystery of her before, the less I knew the better. I don’t want to use her for money cause im not that type of dude. Wont use her for sex either cause that’s just not me.
I smashed that night and it was the best sex ive had in a long time. But ill never tell her that. :smokin

Why does this sound like some god damn movie. Why was she with a dude who regularly cheats and uses her for money for 3 freaking years. This now sounds like the part of the flick where yall date and you try to get her to stop stripping after a while then yall fight about it. High chance of this not ending well and USE your own condom incase. If this works out, you will be a millionaire.

I just read this whole thread, and I have to say this is the most entertaining thing I've read in a long time...it's like a short story or something....

Between this and the Subway thread...like...who needs books?

It takes a different kind of man to date a stripper. Alot of you may think you could do it' but the truth is that you cant. And many of you seem to be confused with the difference between a stripper and a hooker. Big difference.

Oh man I can't believe I just read all 10 pages of this thread :lol:

The thread is full of lulz.

This is exactly why if you ever have a daughter you sure as hell don't raise her strict and send her to an all girl private school.I seen & heard this story to many times with strippers.My homie from high school DJ's at a club and right now I got a family friend renting a room at my house who DJ's at another club on Saturday nights.

:lol:

Buy yeah OP we need more pics bro.

Last edited:
It takes a different kind of man to date a stripper. Alot of you may think you could do it' but the truth is that you cant. And many of you seem to be confused with the difference between a stripper and a hooker. Big difference.
Yea..........As much of a difference between a cricket and a grasshopper.

Why does this sound like some god damn movie. Why was she with a dude who regularly cheats and uses her for money for 3 freaking years. This now sounds like the part of the flick where yall date and you try to get her to stop stripping after a while then yall fight about it. High chance of this not ending well and USE your own condom incase. If this works out, you will be a millionaire.
bruh...

you're trying to rationalize the actions of a stripper..

I dont know. A part of me still wants to talk to her im not gonna front. But that feeling will prob eventually fade

Bruh you catching feelings? :smh:

Dip while you can....

He already caught feelings he's just in denial.

He's talking about he's not intrigued by her anymore because he knows her whole life story.

Dude you're hooked more now than ever.

Like I said before bro... these types of girls know every type of personality that will come their way.

You think you're luring her into a trap and will have her catch feelings for you, but she already has you hooked bruh.

You can control them... but they have to be abusing a substance that you can readily get your hands on.

Like others have said... keep her around for whatever, but don't catch feelings bro because she will use it to her advantage and have you on the verge of some serious ****.

Proceed with caution Dropten!

her story sounds like a nigerian scam. dont do it OP. you losing. Cut the cord while you can.

You gotta get out.  Unless you get off on other guys' gettin blue balls over what they can't have and what you can... you're prolly not gonna make it work.

Only dated a stripper once and asked her out before I knew she was anything more than a waitress.  We ended up hanging out a LOT for about 3 weeks but turns out she also had a lot of weird anxiety issues from an old coke habit an ex-fiance who went to Iraq.  So it just sorta stopped happening for no reason all of a sudden.  Was a lot of fun while it lasted though I probably wouldn't have gone to see her work.  I wouldn't really do that with any girl I'm dating at her office or whatever so I think that in your situation, gotta jet.

bruh...

you're trying to rationalize the actions of a stripper..

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Last edited:
Pimp that ***** get that cash if that ******** we hit the lotto story is true or move on quit simpin over a freak ***** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom