Dating someone who isn't "driven"

NT,  
How do you feel about dating someone who isn't exactly career driven?  Have you ever been in a situation where you love everything about your significant other (Personality, physical appearance, ..etc), but they just aren't up to par career-wise?  Do you consider it "shallow" to not want to date someone because of their career goals (lack thereof)?

I'm not in a situation like this, but this topic runs through my mind a lot, as a young college student.  I'm just looking for some different viewpoints.

Pics for the beasts.

NT,  
How do you feel about dating someone who isn't exactly career driven?  Have you ever been in a situation where you love everything about your significant other (Personality, physical appearance, ..etc), but they just aren't up to par career-wise?  Do you consider it "shallow" to not want to date someone because of their career goals (lack thereof)?

I'm not in a situation like this, but this topic runs through my mind a lot, as a young college student.  I'm just looking for some different viewpoints.

Pics for the beasts.

you know what YOU want and you wont settle for less. theres nothing wrong with that

i would like my future wife to be career driven and not still on that HS little girl BS

you know what YOU want and you wont settle for less. theres nothing wrong with that

i would like my future wife to be career driven and not still on that HS little girl BS

I believe a female who has no goals set for her life, is nothing more than laziness. That right there is a definite turn off for me. In the long run, I believe dating someone who has goals for their lives will benefit a relationship in the long run. I do not care if I'm dating the hottest chick in the world, if she doesn't have a career in making money and simply depending on me...I'm not down for that.

I believe a female who has no goals set for her life, is nothing more than laziness. That right there is a definite turn off for me. In the long run, I believe dating someone who has goals for their lives will benefit a relationship in the long run. I do not care if I'm dating the hottest chick in the world, if she doesn't have a career in making money and simply depending on me...I'm not down for that.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

YO! Which season is your avy from? Season 7?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[Singletary]Can't do it.[/Singletary]

If I'm on my grind, my girl better be on her grind as well. I only date girls who got their ambition right.

[Singletary]Can't do it.[/Singletary]

If I'm on my grind, my girl better be on her grind as well. I only date girls who got their ambition right.

Originally Posted by CJ616

NT,  

Pics for the beasts.

NO. I consider it a wise LIFE DECISION. Dont want to mess around and get a girl like that pregnant... You'll come to reality real quick...

Originally Posted by CJ616

NT,  

Pics for the beasts.

NO. I consider it a wise LIFE DECISION. Dont want to mess around and get a girl like that pregnant... You'll come to reality real quick...

I wonder how my girl feels about this.

She goes to school and works, while I stay at home and scratch my balls.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif
you better hope she's not plotting to leave your lazy unproductive $@%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif
you better hope she's not plotting to leave your lazy unproductive $@%
laugh.gif

I would but eventually they got to get their *+!@ together!

Thats why I only date older women
pimp.gif

I would but eventually they got to get their *+!@ together!

Thats why I only date older women
pimp.gif

i couldn't do it...i know it would bother me so why even do it to myself...

i'm to young to be with someone who isn't driven anyways...i'm at that stage where i'm making plans/moves so anyone who doensnt have some type of drive (unless they are already established) wouldn't understand that...

i couldn't do it...i know it would bother me so why even do it to myself...

i'm to young to be with someone who isn't driven anyways...i'm at that stage where i'm making plans/moves so anyone who doensnt have some type of drive (unless they are already established) wouldn't understand that...

Back
Top Bottom