Dating someone who isn't "driven"

i got dumped because i wasn't "driven" like the OP said or atleast that's what i got out of it. biggest

i got dumped because i wasn't "driven" like the OP said or atleast that's what i got out of it. biggest

Biggest reason I broke up with my ex was because of her lack of drive. I don't want anything from my woman other than for her to be passionate about something. It doesn't have to be something extravagent, it could be anything. Passion is so sexy to me, when a woman knows what she wants and she commits and loves developing her craft. When you commit to excellence in every facet of your work the rewards will be reaped anyway.

Biggest reason I broke up with my ex was because of her lack of drive. I don't want anything from my woman other than for her to be passionate about something. It doesn't have to be something extravagent, it could be anything. Passion is so sexy to me, when a woman knows what she wants and she commits and loves developing her craft. When you commit to excellence in every facet of your work the rewards will be reaped anyway.

My girl has career goals and is working towards reaching them but is MAD LAZY around the house.....thats really annoying as well.

My girl has career goals and is working towards reaching them but is MAD LAZY around the house.....thats really annoying as well.

For real, ever since I was in HS I always told myself that I wasn't gonna marry or dated a chick if she didn't have goals or a future towards her life nd stuff. That's a big turn off for me if she doesn't have any of those, even if shes hella fine.
I just don't like dumb chicks that don't have interest things to talk about u know, to be on point. In that will also help with your kids education. I mean In high school all I wanted was just smash nd all but, now that I'm older, I think of it as a most. Smart nd not lazy.

For real, ever since I was in HS I always told myself that I wasn't gonna marry or dated a chick if she didn't have goals or a future towards her life nd stuff. That's a big turn off for me if she doesn't have any of those, even if shes hella fine.
I just don't like dumb chicks that don't have interest things to talk about u know, to be on point. In that will also help with your kids education. I mean In high school all I wanted was just smash nd all but, now that I'm older, I think of it as a most. Smart nd not lazy.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Demps

I wonder how my girl feels about this.

She goes to school and works, while I stay at home and scratch my balls.

pimp.gif

It's only a matter of time.  Once she graduates etc, she will have no choice but to cut ties. 

doubt it my man, im the reason shes in school and has a car.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Demps

I wonder how my girl feels about this.

She goes to school and works, while I stay at home and scratch my balls.

pimp.gif

It's only a matter of time.  Once she graduates etc, she will have no choice but to cut ties. 

doubt it my man, im the reason shes in school and has a car.

a lot of toolery and mimicry when this topic comes up.  most people just be sayin the most cliche %#++ and cant really provide a TRUE reason/basis.  sometimes makes me hate hearing people use words like "passionate", "career driven", etc.

a lot of toolery and mimicry when this topic comes up.  most people just be sayin the most cliche %#++ and cant really provide a TRUE reason/basis.  sometimes makes me hate hearing people use words like "passionate", "career driven", etc.

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

Why would you date a girl who couldn't drive?

laugh.gif

I was discussing the topic with my roommates a few months back.  One of them brought children into the situation (In the future).  "You want a woman who's driven, but at the same time, when those kids come around, you're going to want someone to stay at home and hold things down there".  Kind of made me look at it from a different perspective.

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

Why would you date a girl who couldn't drive?

laugh.gif

I was discussing the topic with my roommates a few months back.  One of them brought children into the situation (In the future).  "You want a woman who's driven, but at the same time, when those kids come around, you're going to want someone to stay at home and hold things down there".  Kind of made me look at it from a different perspective.

This is mostly modern American corporate *##@!#+#.

Career driven? So you want your potential wife to devote more time to her "career" than to you? That's really what it means.

Intelligent, rational (i.e. not petty), be able to cook and !#!%. Sounds perfect to me.

Back
Top Bottom