Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Watch "Author Ben Burgis on Dave Chappelle and the Moralism of Canceling Comedians" on YouTube

Dave Chappelle got so canceled that Netflix gave him another show

And Joe Rogan since the blowback he got has been bringing on people to harp on the point that the people who criticism people like him are the ones more intolerant

Dude gonna bring back the white supremacist in due time :lol:

Louis was one of my favorite comedians but :rofl: @ publicly admitting to having sex with that guy (let alone unprotected) even before the accusations

I missed when everybody forgave Louis CK if that's what the grammy win indicates.

I'd much rather he got his show back.

It seems like people are going to use Louis CK winning a Grammy to completely exonerate Will. Will's comeback has already begun and it's only been a week.

Your opinion on this IATT IATT

Was he out of line for the joke?

I come in peace.

Godfrey ain’t chappelle, his employers didn’t think he was worth the smoke.. I get standing on principles, but at the end of the day they gotta decide if the headache is even worth it

but as far as gay people, have zero problem with them flexing power and not entertaining shh (same for any group that experienced oppression and now has the ability to stand up against shh)

for most of my life using the S word and F word was pretty acceptable.. we used the sexuality of other people as a means to belittle others, now that I’m older I see how F’d up that is

I've heard this story before and I don't doubt he left some key details out.

yea we need to hear the actual joke..

You can still go pretty far with gay jokes, like with some of the things that get said about Asian people

also we don’t know what he had going internal.. like if they specifically told him to leave certain sh alone or there is deeper stuff going.. like any other job, could have been a final straw thing

ABC 7 Eyewitness News in LA is reporting that the attacker had a knife and gun, but didn't use it.

Yikes

-Hope Dave was not hurt
-Attacking him on stage is dumb, and wrong, hope dude gets charged
-People are gonna blame Will Smith for this, Amy Schumer gonna be in her bag. Comedians finna be outchea talking like they are a marginalized group
-Conservatives are gonna culture war this to hell. People are gonna be it too.

Back
Top Bottom