Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
the Spin joint was more internal funny.

This Texas joint is pretty hilarious. I've laughed out a handful of times already, only 1/3 through

Last edited:
I wanna know where he goes from here. I know he has another special, but dude is too talented to be delivering out stand up specials every so often.
I think this is what he prefers. To be a "normal" comic. Touring and putting out specials. I don't think he wants a show or anything like that

lmaoooo bruh this Texas one is official af. Funny as hell. Just a legend being a legend. Every bit is hilarious to me. Wayyyyyyyyy funnier than Spin.

Chappelle likes K&P
It was just a joke
Relax
laugh.gif
This
laugh.gif
. I'm like what are these dudes watching.
the cbs morning show interview where he talked about it

Came back from Chris Rocks performance last night, his special will be better than Daves. Saw Dave live earlier this year (same set from the specials)

Dave Chappelle residency at Radio City.. who's going? I have a gut feeling the special guests unannounced for 08/15 will be Jay Z. No sources, just a hunch

Flying out for this, should be a good time.
Trying to decide if I want to catch Gambino or Badu.
Jay would be interesting, doubt it though

Anyone going to Radio City this month? Thinking about pulling the trigger to fly out to NY for this. I aint tryna miss out

Anyone going to Radio City this month? Thinking about pulling the trigger to fly out to NY for this. I aint tryna miss out
Pm if you're looking for 2 tickets, I got seats to the 8/15 show but not gonna be able to fly out bc of work. Face value

just got back, show was hilarious :lol:

when he talked about Caitlyn Jenner posing nude how she should do it for Hustler magazine, "she should have to spread the curtains, thats where the real show is" , "she owes it to America" :rofl:

Roots are awesome live :pimp:

i wonder who the super special guest will be at his last shows. already announced he was headlining with Chris Rock for one of the weekends in august.

other related news

Back
Top Bottom