Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Great blend of comedy and real talk as always, but I feel like he came with it just as hard with the real talk as with the comedy.
when he asked why it was easier for Caitlynn Jenner to change sexes than it was for Cassius Clay to change his name :pimp::smh:

These recent specials seemed a lot like therapy sessions for Dave. Just him venting to the audience about his life and what's going on in the country while blending in comedy.

These recent specials seemed a lot like therapy sessions for Dave. Just him venting to the audience about his life and what's going on in the country while blending in comedy.

Correct, it's amazing how he always finishes strong.
The Emmett Till story + kick her in the p****y combo was both serious and perfectly timed.

:lol:

So I went to first show he did at the Warner Theatre.

It was fascinating to see that some of the jokes that he didn’t do for the big special, he winded up using in the second special which was clearly far more laid back. It’s like he uses jokes like stories that he can just cut and paste into whatever he’s talking about.

As a matter of fact, at my show he even weaved his male serial rapist bit into the set, and it’s like 10 years old at this point...

And it worked.

Dave is absolutely right when he said he’s too good at comedy. He’s cerebral like when he’s on stage.

A couple good jokes in the first two, but didn't measure up to his standards.

This special was a ******* classic. Up there with Killin Them Softly and For What It's Worth.

Back
Top Bottom