Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Just saw his show at Warner Theater last night. To me it was better than both shows. Donnell Rawlings was funny too.

My guess is that this will be the material from the next special

foreal. depends on when he recorded it tho. imagine the Weinstien flames tho

Netflix Announces Two Dave Chappelle Comedy Specials on New Year’s Eve

In a surprise announcement, Dave Chappellereveals he will have not one, but two stand-up comedy specials, Equanimity and The Bird Revelation, dropping on Netflix to ring in the New Year. Netflix may have missed out on being the first streaming service to take home the big prize at the Emmys after a loss to Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale, and their first foray into blockbuster filmmaking has been met with hilariously negative reviews, but one consistently bright spot for the company has been its ability to deliver specials from the biggest names in stand-up comedy.

In 2017 the service delivered an embarrassment of riches for stand-up fans, with new specials from Jerry Seinfeld, Jen Kirkman, Norm Macdonald, Tracy Morgan, Patton Oswalt, Maria Bamford, Jim Gaffigan, and more. And that’s in addition to two specials from Chappelle, Deep in the Heart of Texas and The Age of Spin. It would seem that after taking some time off following his departure from The Chappelle Show, the comedian is working harder than ever before. And considering what kind of a year 2017 has been, Chappelle is certainly not lacking for new material.

https://screenrant.com/netflix-dave-chappelle-new-years/

I was dying at the Amish bit where he said ***** your god is ridiculous :lol:

I really liked the ending to the second special. Curious what people have to say about it

He set up the “kicked her in the...” so beautifully :lol:

He is too good.

When he said, I’d dude would of waited 6 months he could have seen how house of cards would have ended :rofl:

Last edited:
"I'E NEVER EVEN SEEN A ******* LUMP OF COAL IN MY LIFE"
:rofl:

He is just going to get funnier as he gets older.

Haven't seen the 2nd one yet.

Back
Top Bottom