Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
lets just embrace em both
theyre both unapologeticly black
lets not pit them against with which is better when and where
theyre both great

One doesn't realize he's being laughed at not with.......

His whole island routine was cringe.

They are really laughing AT dude smh.

I was on YouTube the other day and didn’t realize Mooney was slowly getting canceled for accusations.
Whoa. I just googled this. Its crazy how these black celebs can have these scandals hidden for decades like this even though this one aint 100% clear.

That is some sick pedophile **** if true.

Whoa. I just googled this. Its crazy how these black celebs can have these scandals hidden for decades like this even though this one aint 100% clear.

That is some sick pedophile **** if true.
what happened
all i knew was he has "relations" with richard pryor son
but his son was of age of course

i aint even know he had a netflix special
was it trash
Some of it was funny. Mostly forgettable.

That it was i had in mind about Rock being out of his prime being official.

He also has some questionable issues like letting white ppl call him ***** and encouraging it.

One doesn't realize he's being laughed at not with.......

His whole island routine was cringe.

They are really laughing AT dude smh.

I was wondering where this was going cuz I was like so far he's a 100% right.

Fam painted Jamaica like it was some war torn 3rd world country.

what happened
Well I didnt know of any of that.

And of age sex aint a thing to me.

But the bodyguard is painting that as if Pryor Jr. was a minor.

Then Pryor Jr.'s statement while conveniently never saying Mooney's name said anything that happened to hom happened when he was a kid/teen and could not consent.

So right now Paul is in the clear given how things are being worded but it looks nasty.

That's why I said if.

what happened
his son was allegedly 14 at the time of the encounter. Pryor and Mooney fell out supposedly. Pryor son came out and confirmed it.

Unfortunately Mooney maybe suffering from dementia.

what happened
Well I didnt know of any of that.

And of age sex aint a thing to me.

But the bodyguard is painting that as if Pryor Jr. was a minor.

Then Pryor Jr.'s statement while conveniently never saying Mooney's name said anything that happened to hom happened when he was a kid/teen and could not consent.
his son was allegedly 14 at the time of the encounter. Pryor and Mooney fell out supposedly. Pryor son came out and confirmed it.

Unfortunately Mooney maybe suffering from dementia.
The thing is Paul and Richard definitely didn't fall out after that and have been seen together before Richard's death.

While we're here, Chris Rock was never that funny to me. Add him giving white comedians a pass to call him the n word. Add in his black people vs ****** bit.

Im all the way good on that dude.

I did like Everybody hates Chris tho.

Paul Mooney has been quiet for a while. When confronted with those allegations he didn’t have anything much to say. He’s up there in age too. Wow.

Paul Mooney has been quiet for a while. When confronted with those allegations he didn’t have anything much to say. He’s up there in age too. Wow.
From what I looked up he cancelled all his upcoming shows knowing this is peak cancel culture and then he denied it in a statement and I think also to TMZ.

No way he could just be quiet about it and try to disappear.

I have no doubt if he gets through this and isn't guilty of pedophilia he's using this as material for stand-up.

From what I looked up he cancelled all his upcoming shows knowing this is peak cancel culture and then he denied it a statement and I think also to TMZ.

No way he could just be quiet about it and try to disappear.

I have no doubt if he gets through this and isn't guilty of pedophilia he's using this as material for stand-up.

If that’s his end game, that special is gonna be crazy. Used to see him walk around Harlem-125th in the summer time. Down to earth dude.

Back
Top Bottom