• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Can’t wait to get home so I can peep

I love how uncomfortable he made everyone with the last special

Son jumped into Da Baby and LGBT right out the gate

I love when you can hear the mix of collective groans and reluctant laughs in the audience when he says something that can be deemed as offensive :lol:

Solid special. With how it ended, I’m curious about how his next round of comedy will go. I’m sure we wont see it until Netflix throws him another bag.

There were two big white ladies in the center of the crowd that looked mad AF as the show went on.
I already know who you're talking about :rofl: one of them had on a white shirt with blonde spiky hair. He said something like 'that's for the Trump loving white folks like the ones here in Detroit' and she shook her head the entire time everyone else was laughing.
I randomly signed back up for Netflix today, didn't even know this was the first day. All in all it was pretty good, something to watch.

Solid special. With how it ended, I’m curious about how his next round of comedy will go. I’m sure we wont see it until Netflix throws him another bag.

He'll probably film some over the next few years then sell them to Netflix like with first two.

I'm curious about standup specials overall. They turned into the music streaming where a lot of comedians put out one yet some OGs haven't put out one in like 4 years.

That's not blood that's beet juice

gm5once6opr71.jpg

Yeah this was the same as the Vegas show. I don't mind the topic but I always want to hear more material on current events to laugh at how crazy things are at the moment. Dave is a stand up Grand MASTER though. He ties his jokes up so well.

Yeah this was the same as the Vegas show. I don't mind the topic but I always want to hear more material on current events to laugh at how crazy things are at the moment. Dave is a stand up Grand MASTER though. He ties his jokes up so well.
Little surprise that this is material you heard from a recent show. He was on tour and filmed one of the nights. That's typical of how these specials come about.

I was made a similar point about Joe Rogan,

but I find the people suddenly turning around and deciding that Dave is bad at comedy,
or "just not funny" because he has politics they find objectionable to be unbelievably stupid...

it's fine if you think Dave's jokes are transphobic, or anti LGBT, that's not some unreasonable opinion to have

but you don't need to invent this baby brain version of reality

where all the bad people you don't like are conveniently also
bad at their jobs and ugly and stupid ect.

this is perfect example of this like disney movie morality. bad people can also be talented.

bad people can be geniuses, there's nothing about being, racist, homophobic, anti semetic ect
that disqualifies you from being a genius level comedian.

people really need to get a grip.

Back
Top Bottom