Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Don't know the validity of the RGB claims but I've already voiced my opinion on white feminists so I'm not repeating myself.

giphy.gif

1634217815268.gif

Now you know taking like this is considered literal violence on this board.

>D
If, after all that’s been said, your takeaway is that calling out racism is transphobic, I can only conclude that you’ve haven’t been paying attention.

These are not mutually exclusive goals or categories. The implication that race and gender equality are mutually exclusive and competing goals is a counterproductive, false dichotomy, akin to White feminism. Intersectional feminism uplifts and includes all women regardless of race, ethnicity, or ability. Intersectional anti-racism uplifts and includes all people of color, regardless of sex, gender, or sexuality.

the spike lee stereotype scene in do the right thing instantly comes to mind off of this.

also the lovecraft scene where shorty drinks the potion and becomes a white woman and her mind was blown at the difference in the quality of life/lived experience.

Harmful, you say? And how, pray tell, have you reached this conclusion? Murder wave? Unanimous opinion? Or some yet unspecified standard that you refuse to apply to this issue?

Wait…. do you mean to say that fancy college manners harm trans people even though a conservative Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that transgender workers’ rights are protected under the Civil Rights Act of 1964?!

surprised_pikachu_hd_wallpaper___remastered_by_thorofi_dcupirs-fullview.png
From my many debates with Osh, I think I know how exactly how he is gonna respond to this :lol:

It will have something to do with the voting trends of marginal workers

He might even break out at David Shor chart

Ok, yea I would…If I was attracted to one. I have yet to be attracted to one.

On a serious note, I would like to have a conversation with a trans person. I have a couple of questions.
I worked with one for a few weeks 2 summers ago. She was cool and had a good sense of humor we got along just fine. She was also routinely harrased by some of our alcoholic mouth is a mouth type coworkers. Dudes didn't care one bit smh. We never really had any in depth convos but she hinted at a few guys who creeped her out while there were some rumors going around. I wondered how and why she put up with it.

People who haven’t seen the special yet , are coming in here for simple reviews and are either saying “oh hell naw if pages of text are the result I’m skipping “ or “I gotta watch this to see why dudes writing essays on it” 😂😂😂😂

I worked with one for a few weeks 2 summers ago. She was cool and had a good sense of humor we got along just fine. She was also routinely harrased by some of our alcoholic mouth is a mouth type coworkers. Dudes didn't care one bit smh. We never really had any in depth convos but she hinted at a few guys who creeped her out while there were some rumors going around. I wondered how and why she put up with it.
So how was the t... Ahh nevermind, meth out here.

shefty was the first be on Sportscenter to poopoo on gruden
then those very same emails comes to cancel him

oh the irony

That walkout is such nonsense. Netflix is a leader in not only representation of trans on their shows (orange is the new black is only one of several) but in their workforce apparently.

Netflix is not budging on this, nor should they.

Back
Top Bottom