"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

:rofl: Son been collecting since 90s and got the nerve to say Stan is overrated. When ppl make these comments about ppl who are legends and pioneers it's like they don't understand that the medium has evolved but it evolved from the OGs.

Not to mention when you step back and look at everything the 90s was arguably a low point in the quality of writing in comics.

Stan Lee is a huge reason you even got to read comics in the 90s.

Now this isn't to downplay the dudes you mentioned. Some of them are also legends but you won't get away saying one is overrated to prop up others. That tactic really isn't credible.

As a fan and collecting since 1990....Stan Lee is overrated.

What people have done with his creations after his run have made an impact. Thank him for making the characters but he shouldn't get all the credit. I feel guys like Kirby, Starlin, Turner, Mcfarlane, whedon, Meltzer, Gaiman, etc. really changed the game....among others.

I give credit where credit is due and Stan did a lot but people often make him out to be more than the people I listed above.

Flame on.

:stoneface:

Those names you listed would even tell you to have a seat and watch your mouth when it comes to Stan Lee. He's a legend - Turner (Rest in Peace), McFarlane, Whedon, Meltzer, Kirby, Miller, F. Miller, Simonson, Gaiman, even the new school like Morrison, Aaron, hell even Slott, Yost, Brubraker

They would all tell you without Stan Lee - they would probably have different career paths right now.

Whats the matter with you

Ya'll ************* is what I like to call ****** that don't know **** about comics. Couldn't condense that further. You believe that just cuz dude is a pioneer = he's the greatest.

Ya'll nigz just started reading comics so please fall back of this hipster comic book trend you guys just hopped on.

Without Stan Lee....someone else would have made some ****. Kirby & Starlin > Lee.

Like I said I give credit where credit is due but he's overrated.

He created some great stuff....CREATED. Where others have taken what he has created > that what he did.

Ya'll nigz need to really find out about the comic business before you step to me with that ****.

:nthat:

Who actually said because Lee is a pioneer (and legend cuz he's an undeniable legend) that means he's the greatest? Who is actually making that argument? or are you just assuming that so you can feel good about your posts?

Some of the truly ignorant stuff you said can't even be addressed and it's pathetic cuz it undercuts your whole rant.

All you got is an opinion. You don't appear genuine when you try to **** on a legend to talk about other good writers. That doesn't help. Nobody was even praising Lee like that. You just came in here ******** on him. A lot of ppl like Lil Wayne more than Rakim, all it is is different tastes.

I know those names you just mentioned and you're really not promoting them right.

Great job though Grimlock, you know the comic business, so I guess that means your right. Kudos for telling us so many of the ppl better than Stan Lee.

Hope we can move on now that you got that off your chest.

:smh:

you dudes just collect comic books for their covers....

Sorry to **** on some of you guys like that, and I probably did come to hard on this topic. But Stan Lee isn't as great as you make him out to be in your minds.

I like most of you outside this topic of conversation though.

Last edited:
Deep down inside I know you loved Man of Steel and already reserved your copy of bluray so its all good. :D

Wolverines future suit.

Really good sneak peek for just 6 seconds.

P.S. Think I will forever be upset whenever I see Halle as Storm. That role should belong to Angela Bassett damnit!!!

Last edited:
Wolverines future suit.

Having not really like the black leather he previously had, I'm not opposed to what little I can make out from there. I hope he gets a promo shot soon clearly showing the details. A mask would definitely do it for me too but it won't be a deal breaker.

Last edited:
Really hoping this film is the best out of all the X-Men films. I'd love to see a glimpse of Wolverine's mask in the trailer...I really hope he gets the mask this time.

Back
Top Bottom