"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

It looks like the newer X-Men (Sunspot, Blink, Bishop, and Warpath) will be focused in the future. Either way, I'm hoping Singer realizes that this movie can fix ALOT of the things that went wrong in all X-Men movie time line.

Things I'm hoping to see:

-Magneto going ham.

-Sentinels and different versions of sentinels. (hoping the sentinels in the Trask Industries commercial is an older model and the sentinels in the future are the gigantic versions)

-The newer mutants having a decent background story which plays a role into the film.

-Wolvering wearing his mask.

-The return of Cyclops.

-Teaser for Mr. Sinister and/or Apocalypse.

-Hints of Fantastic Four

-Quicksilver dying.

-The overall movie having a serious tone)

-The film being the best X-Men movie to date.

I don't have a clue what's the storyline..

However I'm very interest in seeing the film..
Looks like **** goes really bad in the present, maybe mutants are near extinction and Prof X and Magento find out it's because at a certain point in their lives after they split and were doing other **** they never worked together to stop some threat that didn't seem like that much of a threat since Prof. X is all emo cuz he's crippled and Magneto is on his oppress the humans before they oppress us steez.

Somehow, someway, Wolverine is the the guy needed/chosen (maybe cuz he's that old or cuz of his healing factor or both) to go back in time and lead both of them to stop the threat, which is clearly sentinels and Trask industries, possibly another unrevealed mutant threat as well (since mutants just fighting humans and robots doesn't cut it imo).

I don't have a clue what's the storyline..

However I'm very interest in seeing the film..
Looks like **** goes really bad in the present, maybe mutants are near extinction and Prof X and Magento find out it's because at a certain point in their lives after they split and were doing other **** they never worked together to stop some threat that didn't seem like that much of a threat since Prof. X is all emo cuz he's crippled and Magneto is on his oppress the humans before they oppress us steez.

Somehow, someway, Wolverine is the the guy needed/chosen (maybe cuz he's that old or cuz of his healing factor or both) to go back in time and lead both of them to stop the threat, which is clearly sentinels and Trask industries, possibly another unrevealed mutant threat as well (since mutants just fighting humans and robots doesn't cut it imo).
I remember reading that Wolverine is the only one that can go back because of his healing factor

Time Travel = Lazy Writing.

There is no need for Time Travel in the X-Men Universe.

What about Deminsion X?  A number of things.

This is just bad to me.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Still VERY skeptical. Days of future past is not an easy story line to pull off in movie form and I don't see how it can truly be done properly in a 2hr and 15 min film. I don't trust Singer enough.

I'm expecting the plot to be subpar and have bad decisions but it'll probably entertain me.

I'm expecting the plot to be subpar and have bad decisions but it'll probably entertain me.

I expect tons of inconsistencies, tons of altered scenarios not from the original comic and underwhelming sentinels...I'm trying to use reverse psychology on my self and expect all these things to be non existent or the opposite but I know its coming :frown:

There was time travel in the comics :rolleyes

Never said there wasn't...

I said there is no need. Seriously...with how large a universe they have do you really need to cloud it all by messing with the time stream?
This is beyond dumb reasoning. I mean a story dealing with time travel will cloud things for you that easily? So cuz the universe is large, a story dealing with time travel automatically clouds said universe and messes with the time stream?

**** the time stream

The way I've seen this, potentially, they can scrap all of this via time travel and reboot the franchise within the story. Just start casting different ppl and start over. It'd even be easier then to crossover with the Fantastic Four since there'd be no continuity baggage.
Time Travel = Lazy Writing.

There is no need for Time Travel in the X-Men Universe.

What about Deminsion X?  A number of things.

This is just bad to me. :smh:
So all those time travel stories in the comics were unnecessary?

:lol:

I can understand the point you're making about there being a lot to choose from but ******** on time travel aint the right way to go about it.

What about "Deminsion X" though? I'm not familiar. Aware me.

Last edited:
Lmao, Dimension X is the alternate dimension for Ninja Turtles. Unless he was asking why that franchise hasn't included their alternate universe in the movies, I'm not sure why that was brought up, lol.

The way I've seen this, potentially, they can scrap all of this via time travel and reboot the franchise within the story. Just start casting different ppl and start over. It'd even be easier then to crossover with the Fantastic Four since there'd be no continuity baggage.

I read something about that yesterday. Excited if they go this route.

They should've altered fassbender & mckellan's facial features to look like each other, the same with the professor x guys. I liked that kind of detail that they paid attention to in Looper.

This is beyond dumb reasoning. I mean a story dealing with time travel will cloud things for you that easily? So cuz the universe is large, a story dealing with time travel automatically clouds said universe and messes with the time stream?

**** the time stream

laugh.gif

I can understand the point you're making about there being a lot to choose from but ******** on time travel aint the right way to go about it.

What about "Deminsion X" though? I'm not familiar. Aware me.
If they are doing it in an effort to reboot the franchise then go ahead Im all for it.

I just don't think time travel has ever been done right in Hollywood other than Back to the Future.

Dimension X is TMNT I was thinking of Earth 295 during the Apocalypse era. Had to blow the dust off my comic knowledge my bad.  
mean.gif
  Don't taze me bro.

Back
Top Bottom