"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

^I am saying I hope they DON'T bring jean back in the FILM.

Also I hope Ellen Page is Kitty again. IDK what it is about her but I want to **** the **** outta her despite the fact that she is not hot. Something about innocent LOOKING girls that is such a turn on for me!

Also I hope Ellen Page is Kitty again. IDK what it is about her but I want to **** the **** outta her despite the fact that she is not hot. Something about innocent LOOKING girls that is such a turn on for me!

Uhhhh ummm innocent girls uh ?

you should check her out in Super

I am pretty sure what she did to ol boy in that movie was rape :lol:

At the end of first class prof x was paralyyzed and beast was blue. but in that pic beast is human.

Dude musta came up with a temp cure

Just caught wolverine last night. Thought it was pretty cool and cant wait for this one now

I'm just finding out that Hugh Jackman formed the production company, SEED, in 2006 with his boyfriend John Palermo. They produced X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and The Wolverine.

But I'm pretty sure people will still say that Hugh Jackman had nothing to do with those movies being garbage. I knew something was up. He kept saying "we" didn't get it right with Origins. The 3 worst movies of the franchise under the same production umbrella... :smh:

From my understanding him being gay is only rumor, which he has dismissed. Won't believe it until he says it himself.

Straight/gay/bi/try... regardless, he's ruining the Wolverine character. Let's stay focused here. He's more than "just an actor doing the best he can with what he's been given." He's been the driving monetary force on the 3 worst projects of the X-Men franchise. What do the apologists have to say now?

The dude is married to a woman, how is it that he had a "boyfriend"? ....

Last edited:
I'm just finding out that Hugh Jackman formed the production company, SEED, in 2006 with his boyfriend John Palermo. They produced X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and The Wolverine.

But I'm pretty sure people will still say that Hugh Jackman had nothing to do with those movies being garbage. I knew something was up. He kept saying "we" didn't get it right with Origins. The 3 worst movies of the franchise under the same production umbrella... :smh:

dude let it go. you hate hugh. we get it. you rather have russel crowe as a bald wolverine. but its done with. they wont recast him no matter how much you complain

not saying hugh is gay or not but look at will smith and tom cruise... both have been married and both rumored heavily to be gay for years

On the real, he's married to a woman who is 13 years his senior and they have 2 ADOPTED children. She might just be someone who "gets" him and loves him while agreeing to keep his lifestyle between them.

And Ted Haggard was married as well...

Last edited:
I didn't know his kids were adopted. He talks about his son a lot so I just assumed it was his biologically, same with how he talks about his wife.

I'm not gonna pry though, for all we know his wife is unable to have children and that's why they adopted. It never crossed my mind that Hugh was gay and it doesn't really matter to me. Still a really good actor.

I know it's the usual thing to bring up it doesn't matter if they're married with children they can still be gay but that isn't an always reasonable counter point. I mean if that's the case you can speculate any man is actually gay with some misinterpreted facts.

Straight/gay/bi/try... regardless, he's ruining the Wolverine character. Let's stay focused here. He's more than "just an actor doing the best he can with what he's been given." He's been the driving monetary force on the 3 worst projects of the X-Men franchise. What do the apologists have to say now?

please ****. your the one who stoked the fire by saying "boyfriend" and now you telling everyone to calm down.

please ****. your the one who stoked the fire by saying "boyfriend" and now you telling everyone to calm down.

Hey! You watch your mouth... I NEVER said "calm down." I said don't forget that he also sucks as Wolverine. :stoneface:

If we wanna talk about ppl being poorly cast lets talk Rouge & Gambit. Jackman is a good Wolverine. Even if he is gay it doesn't matter he's not playing himself in the film.

Back
Top Bottom