DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

:evil:
devil.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Tre...honestly...light-skinned never went anywhere. We just had to give the brown-skinned dudes a chance to build some self-esteem.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

I was goin to say the same thing L... Cause even some of the Brown skin brotha's were claimin they were lightskin... in the summer time.

But they have had their Shine and time to be in the lead....but that time is over. Word to Amistad.

"GIVE US FREE"
amistad.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Like the last 8 replies in here was from high yellow n's... :smh:
smh.gif
I'm just postin to bring down the UV rating of this thread... bright brothas conjugatin lookin like a group of lightening bugs... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Tellin you what you ain't tryna hear since '86

My dude i kno you old & @#%$ but you need some X-Lax or somethin cuz you jiv stopped up ova there... :lol:
laugh.gif
Ani't nobody hatin on you burnt orange n's it was a joke... get ya BVD's out the knot & relax...

& yea that was pretty tarded of me... conjugate? :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Tellin you what you ain't tryna hear since '86

I think I lost a Lung laughin over here. I NEVER been called Burnt Orange before....

And Lightning Bugs!!!...That aint right. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
tinbcol_tinb_blurple.gif

The DR is the greatest country on Earth!!!! Word to Santo Domingo! Born and raised and light skin Ns will never go outta style
Back from banned camp!

*posting from bb8800*

Word life I know I aint dark but damn it seem like clear bruvas like Rock and Tre be gettin the Get Out Of Jail Free Card on some Braxton Hartnebrig type @#%$. Go to the dance in 11th grade with the baddest chick that ended up ugly after you graduated, type of bammas that the spanish chicks will eff with just cause they pops think that they "look safe"

On the other end you got cats like Mr.Negative and JR Paperstacks and Scott Scotch. You know, the type that when they were younger the lack of lotion wasn't a good look. Now all a' sudden Morris Chestnut-itis done taken over, N's with the likes of Akon and Charlie Murphy made it cool to bag the nice lookin guhls, either way the game is @#%$ up.

My-T.
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
No its not a virus. It's a podcast you dummy.​

I dont know you MyTsharp, but you have to be a professional comedian, that was funny.Light skin vs Dark skin this could go on forever(Team Casper vs Team Crunchy Black)
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

WILL I FEEL YOU ON DR BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO GO WITH TRINIDAD.....THE GIRLS OUT THERE ARE OFF THE CHAIN...

MAN...I AIN'T GONNA LIE MY HOMEBOY IS BLACKER THEN THE NIKETALK BACKGROUND AND I SEEN HIM PULL SOME DIMES CHICKS...

NEVER SLEEP ON ANYONE'S SKIN COLOR

INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Nah... as much as brotha's roast.. I think everyone realizes it's all jokes..

Even tho.. my dark skin brotha's can't hold weight against game like mine. lol

Back
Top Bottom