DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

At least DC still has the CW shows. Melissa Benoist
smile.gif

lol deebo was beating the **** outta craig like straight savage

craigs mom had the gun and was gonna interfere but craigs dad held her back and was saying some dumb **** about letting craig fight it out but deebo had a big *** knife and was beating on craig savagely

if that was your son getting beat to death in front of you and you had a gun you just gonna let him get slumped like that?

lol deebo was beating the **** outta craig like straight savage

craigs mom had the gun and was gonna interfere but craigs dad held her back and was saying some dumb **** about letting craig fight it out but deebo had a big *** knife and was beating on craig savagely

if that was your son getting beat to death in front of you and you had a gun you just gonna let him get slumped like that?

:rofl:

I love you for this. Also on point.

Robin Wright :evil: :smokin

Did you not watch Dr. Strange? Or ever read a Dr. Strange comic? :lol:

In the movie, she says or Mordo that while the Avengers deal with that other **** we **** with the mystical.

In the comics, Dr. Strange isn't the strict definition of a superhero. He's not off using magic to prevent Hydra from taking over the world. If that's what mankind chooses/letsnhappen, so be it. It's only when that summoning demons and making pacts with devils is when he'll appear.

Dr. Strange is not the guy you should be asking where were you :lol:

The Ancient One is the apparent keeper of the Time Stone. The two separate incursions involving the Space Stone might warrant her attention :lol:
She's also the keeper of several other magical artifacts. Wasn't even keeping close watch on it the way Stephen got his hands on her stuff.

Dr. Strange meets with Thor because as a sorcerer, his goal is to keep extradimensional entities like Thor and Loki in check.
It can easily be said that the Ancient One let As hard clean up it's own mess the first time she was dead and not around for a second time. Dr. strange then kinda notices these Asgardians are squatting on Midgard.

So his predecessors gave no **** when said extradimensional entity invades NY and kills hundreds? :lol:
What extradimensional entities? I know you not talking about aliens from a different far off place in the same universe.

The ******* chitauri aren't mindless ones or Dormammu. Loki is one person and isn't Odin and his army. Who else? Malekith's halfassed **** show?

So I'm watching TDK again, and as im watcning i got to thinking bout the one thing that's always bugged me... when they're having the parade in honor of commissioner lobe. Joker is just standing there with no make up, scars fully visible, and yet No one spots him... still a 9/10 film.

It's a parade. Bunch of regular average ppl all around.

Joker was their in uniform.

Are you saying his scars are also visible with the make up on which is why ppl should notice without makeup? I think ppl who looked at him just saw another cop that happened to have face scars.

Last edited:
No one knew what's he looked like beyond he random videos, for all they knew he could have been black under all that make up.

During the Teens choice awards right? I'm guessing online any minute...

Last edited:
This **** is god awful. The **** is a Kids' Choice Awards? I'm tapping out. I don't need to see the trailer right away that bad. Hopefully someone posts it on YouTube fast.

Least favorite of the trailers, but I still enjoyed it. Nothing really new except the training scenes :pimp:

Lego Batman ( not comic book but still :lol: ) and Logan started the year off right, I'm hoping 2017 is gonna be the best year for CBM.

Back
Top Bottom