DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Anyone else hoping we'll see Aqua Drogo riding a majestic seahorse or a scumbag dolphin?

Can't lie, I'm hyped for this. Even though I'm more of a marvel fan, I want DC to do good because it breeds competition. I'll continue to support. Didn't know the justice league movie was coming out this year. :smokin

Say what you want about Snyder but GOT MUTHA ******* DAMN

Snyder is an amazing artist, he's just not a great story teller, but visually that man is on of the best to ever do it....that's the one thing you can always count on, visually his films are a work of art.

I just wish someone would tell him it isn't necessary to throw that grey-ish tinge in all of his movies

Also wish he went more rorschach with the costumes.. and not nite owl and ozymandias

Anyone else hoping we'll see Aqua Drogo riding a majestic seahorse or a scumbag dolphin?
He'll be standing on a humpback whale while commanding a fleet of seahorses/dolphins.

smokin.gif

Last edited:

Slowmow shot of Aquagawd standing on a whale, raising his trident in the air as a pod of porpoises fan out on all sides of him like spearmen and dolphins do backflips behind him

The backdrop is a gigantic wave with all kinds of rainbow-y refractive lighting effects

Last edited:

Slowmow shot of Aquagawd standing on a whale, raising his trident in the air as a pod of porpoises fan out on all sides of him like spearmen and dolphins do backflips behind him

The backdrop is a gigantic wave with all kinds of rainbow-y refractive lighting effects
The homie @KingdomFlatbush got me feeling moist on a cold NYC Friday morning.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

A view of Batmans Flying Fox

the description from of the medias set visits of the Flying Fox

The Flying Fox
Batman has unearthed an old Wayne Technologies project and retrofitted it to be used as their plane. Imagine this as something, in Avengers terms, which is not as huge as a Helicarrier but much bigger than the Quinjet. The plane has three levels. The bottom houses the Batmobile, has seats on the wall, and has a ramp that lowers. The second has a wall armory of weapons and a cockpit/gunner in the front where Batman (or Alfred in one piece of concept art) controls the weapons. The main cockpit seats two people and is situated at the back of the third level, giving this plane a much different look from many of the other flying vehicles in superhero films.

Roven enthuses:

It’s big enough for the Batmobile and it can house other of the Bat gadgets. It’s definitely its own self contained, fantastic piece of equipment.

GRADE A TROLL. *CLAPS*

EDIT: Its fan made but still funny. If Snyder had released that, I might have actually died.

Last edited:
I thought it was fake after that janky logo animation at the start and then knew as soon as I saw the dirt on Superman's casket. :lol:

I love that NT is appreciating the visuals now. That point was brought up a few years ago and it's topic was swept into the pages of the thread without properly being praised.

Btw stil one of my favorite scenes of all comic book movie history. This should be on my wall.View media item 2378994

Back
Top Bottom