DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

laugh.gif
@ that look
mad photoshop
laugh.gif

Is that Cyborg pic real? They are not trying with the phtoshop :lol:

I love that NT is appreciating the visuals now. That point was brought up a few years ago and it's topic was swept into the pages of the thread without properly being praised.

Btw stil one of my favorite scenes of all comic book movie history. This should be on my wall.View media item 2378994
Cuz the story and editing was that bad.

Snyder's visuals are usually very good and great at times minus pop's issue with the color/tone.

It's expected at this point.

Last edited:
Cyborg looking legit 
I love that NT is appreciating the visuals now. That point was brought up a few years ago and it's topic was swept into the pages of the thread without properly being praised.

Btw stil one of my favorite scenes of all comic book movie history. This should be on my wall.
That shot is immaculate. A visual representation of good vs evil. 

Last edited:
Is that Cyborg pic real? They are not trying with the phtoshop :lol:

Btw stil one of my favorite scenes of all comic book movie history. This should be on my wall.View media item 2378994
Cuz the story and editing was that bad.

Snyder's visuals are usually very good and great at times minus pop's issue with the color/tone.

It's expected at this point.

Sigh, I just want a new DC superhero movie with all the aesthetic elements and a cohesive story. Marvel movies know how to tell stories but besides Guardians all of them look like Agent of Shield level quality with a barely memorable score.

The Netflix shows are close to what I'm looking for though.

Never got the hate from Snyder colors, besides MOS where the colors were washed/muted

they really should have gone with martain manhunter IF they knew cyborg was going look that terrible.. hopefully it's just early in the CG process

plus I think Snyder might do a better job pulling that off with lil stuff pieced together from his previous movies.. at least looks wise

supposedly no Supes

TrailerTrack‏ @trailertrack 2h2 hours ago

TrailerTrack Retweeted African Rabbit
Foreign WB affiliates have confirmed there are only 5 #JusticeLeague trailer teases: … "a total of 5"

Back
Top Bottom