DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

^ Even the guy making the posters isn't a fan of Cyborg. :rofl:

Fan made Green Lantern teaser.

Should've changed League to Corps.

They used the bright amount of footage from the trash GL movie.

Fans should keep this going. I want to see more for other characters. Not even ones from DC :lol:

Last edited:
I have no issues with the way Cyborg looks.

But why they gotta put him in that pose for the Solo poster? :lol:

Cyborg in the teaser looks fine, kind of busy, but looks strange in the poster. The teaser posters in general haven't been the best though. Wonder Woman's looks good. I think we'll get nicer posters close to when the movie drops.

The BVS teaser posters were sick with the torn graffiti. I actually liked those better than the theatrical ones. Glad they used them for the Best Buy steelbook.

Last year those creepy clown mask people were everywhere. If that joker mask fool was walking near a bank I'd be suspicious of a heist.

Muted colors, check

Dark lighting, check

The only color in the background being red, check

Etc etc

Damn if you've seen one Snyder movie, you've literally seen them all smh

Bet someone in this movie is also going to lack survival instincts as well (see Supe's dad who stood around for the hurricane to swallow him up in MoS, and dude who stayed on the phone with Bats in that building at the beginning of BvS)

And more Snyder ish stuff will emerge, same as always, I'm sure.

Pass. This is just going to be BvS and MoS but with more characters.

Last edited:
Don't know what y'all wanted from a first trailer. I thought it was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

something along the lines of the bvs first trailer. one of the best trailers of all time. but we all know how that ended up when the full movie released.

I'm hyped for the movie and I'm really hoping it does well and not just financially, I want the movie to actually be good so badly.

Back
Top Bottom