DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Film judged, one trailer. :lol:

Every time. :lol:

Don't be mad when the same people that come in here bash trailer 1. It's always the same folks, let them have their opinion and move on...

They don't like Snyder. Fine. We've known that since MoS came out. They won't be happy till he's out. We get it. The visuals are great but the story is wack...okay cool. We get it. Y'all seen the movie before us, that's great.

This and that. The same 4-5 people too(ironically the guys with the most posts in here hate the movies)...

I mean, fam literally said "I don't gotta see the whole movie to already know the plot" :lol:

Where they do that at???!???!!!?

"And this is with whom you wanna place your trust"

For the beasts. :evil:

giphy.gif

5-1.gif

This and that. The same 4-5 people too(ironically the guys with the most posts in here hate the movies)...

I mean, fam literally said "I don't gotta see the whole movie to already know the plot"
laugh.gif

Where they do that at???!???!!!?

"And this is with whom you wanna place your trust"
Have some comprehension

"I dont need to know the whole plot to know what this film will be about. Obviously there are details I don't know but i dont care to see the we need to gather heroes to defeat a huge threat story. I seen it with Avengers 1. Visuals are good as always. And the dialogue is corny when they try humor. But people complained about the dark tone."

Last edited:
Funny how I post my opinion of the trailer and not comment on any others. Just gave my opinion like errbody else did. And then some want to come at me and can't even come correct.

Last edited:
Trailer was meh to me.

I really hate that DC is really trying to go the comedic route like Marvel. Completely kills their vibe imo.

Funny how I post my opinion of the trailer and not comment on any others. Just gave my opinion like errbody else did. And then some want to come at me and can't even come correct.
It's really an odd situation. You and I both put forth our opinions and the reasons why we feel the way we do about this trailer. I even asked specifically and hardly in a disparaging manner, "What is it that makes you think this movie will be any different from previous Synder outings?"

Instead of generating some thoughtful discussion,, it's led to the usual "stop bashing Snyder!", "you're obviously a Marvel fanboy" rhetoric.

It's really an odd situation. You and I both put forth our opinions and the reasons why we feel the way we do about this trailer. I even asked specifically and hardly in a disparaging manner, "What is it that makes you think this movie will be any different from previous Synder outings?"

Instead of generating some thoughtful discussion,, it's led to the usual "stop bashing Snyder!", "you're obviously a Marvel fanboy" rhetoric.

Yeah, I dont get it. People act as if folks have investments in these companies to choose sides, but it's whatever. Ill just wait till the movie comes out.

Last edited:
I don't care about Marvel, DC, Snyder or anything else

My point is and will always remain, people judging a film they have not seen, are pathetic. Period. Pathetic.

"I don't even need to see this, it sucks" is the biggest bunch of bull **** ever. So when it comes out, good, bad, or otherwise they can spout "see, I was right" like there's any merit in speaking outta their *** and then sticking with their stance no matter what.

You speak like that, you're a loser, period.

You can say not excited, or don't expect much, dont like the director, etc, those are reasonable stances, but flat out judging a film (you haven't even seen) from a preview makes you and your opinion trash. Trash.

That is the contention I'm speaking too.

Cyborg, out in 2020. "That film is trash, I already know, I don't need to see previews or plot details or even a director, that movie sucks. I know everything"

Lame *** dudes. :smh:

But they stay in the thread heavy. Oh **** yeah, they never leave, they gotta be in here everyday predicting **** :rolleyes

Welp.

It's still gonna continue to be an amazing few weeks. WonderCon coming up and we'll probably get some more info off that. Would be dope if they gave us some surprises.

whats more hilarious tho? you catching your self being a hypocrite and trying to laugh at the gifs after to blend in or this?

you shoulda let it go man

zik in that thread defending iron fist like his life depended on it but not a DAMN peep from you about that!

Last edited:
A lot of Ralph Trevsant on display in here. Just have some discussions. It is okay if someone doesn't like something you like. It isn't the end of the world
man dont act like yall dont get mad when somebody bashes the wwe in the wrestling thread i know im an eyewitness to that :lol:

So you're just going to gloss over you flat out lie to feed your sensitivity?

oh you mean YOUR sensitive *** in the marvel thread you hypocrite?
View media item 2380433
ol hypocrite *** :lol:

next time you try to act funny dont be surprised if a ***** greater than you calls you out on your ****

:lol: either you're daft or just so desperate for a reach that you'd dig for this and use it out of context. I and everyone else are having a good laugh at those goofy *** fight scenes, you won't find me in that thread or anywhere acting like **** like ya'll. That quote was in response to this goofy *** quote:

wished Marvel would get their act together and step their game up, so DC can have competition

:rofl:

Last edited:
What of any of this that some of y'all are running on about am I being grouped into?

I've seen all of Snyder's films to date, I think I can speak on his films

I've seen my fair share of DC related stuff.. movies (live action and animated), cartoons and print.. although, never was a fan of any of the tv shows, just never got into any of em (talking the CW shows.. or smallville.. wasn't old enough for the old batman or Linda Carter WW.. was young during Lois and Clark)

Not sure what conclusion some of you think I am jumping to, if you are.. you may want to reread what I've said.. pretty sure everything I've said is pertaining to things that have been released.. at least I think

man dont act like yall dont get mad when somebody bashes the wwe in the wrestling thread i know im an eyewitness to that :lol:

Yall? You throwing things at the wall now in hopes of something sticking! Cats in there all have different opinions and it isn't the end of the world when someone shares theirs. Some jokes might fly. Then move on.

But cats legit get in their feelings in here over dissenting opinions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom