DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Re-watched this thing a couple times already. Trying to get my Batman on and find s***. :lol:

I want to know what Lois is looking at around 1:46. Can't be Supes. :nerd:

Flash Mayweather using his speed and defense to slip attacks and counter.

giphy.gif
Is that a Parademon?

DCEU thus far feels more Snydervision than JL. Not a negative or positive, just fatigued by his style.

Snyder is that street musician where the first time he posts up on your block you're impressed by his songs. Then after a couple of months you realize all he's doing is singing the same songs over and over again

He's not even trying to vary from the style that made 300 great.

Varying elements of 300 in all his movies... And now instead of changing up what has long been a fatiguing style he is just quadruple-ling down on it.

Last edited:
Don't be mad when the same people that come in here bash trailer 1. It's always the same folks, let them have their opinion and move on...

They don't like Snyder. Fine. We've known that since MoS came out. They won't be happy till he's out. We get it. The visuals are great but the story is wack...okay cool. We get it. Y'all seen the movie before us, that's great.

Don't be mad when the same people that come in here bash trailer 1. It's always the same folks, let them have their opinion and move on...

They don't like Snyder. Fine. We've known that since MoS came out. They won't be happy till he's out. We get it. The visuals are great but the story is wack...okay cool. We get it. Y'all seen the movie before us, that's great.
What does this even mean? Are people not allowed to dislike the trailer?

Last edited:

Preach brother! Now folks mad because we don't agree with their hatred of Zack Snyder.

I don't get this "It's not fair to judge the entire movie based on one trailer!" argument. To those of you who actually believe the film will be amazing....what exactly is this opinion based on? Faith in Synder? Warner Bros.? I'm genuinely curious.

Because based on what we actually just watched from the trailer,,, it's going to be another loud, mindless, special FX heavy spectacle bordering on par with Michael Bay's Transformers.

The only bit of the trailer that seemed promising was Barry Allen's moment with his father in prison. It gave me hope that there might be some substance to this movie. Some heart.

Ok Ima need a list of all the known Marvel, Fox and DC Fanboys so I can take those opinions with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
I don't get this "It's not fair to judge the entire movie based on one trailer!" argument. To those of you who actually believe the film will be amazing....what exactly is this opinion based on? Faith in Synder? Warner Bros.? I'm genuinely curious.

Because based on what we actually just watched from the trailer,,, it's going to be another loud, mindless, special FX heavy spectacle bordering on par with Michael Bay's Transformers.

The only bit of the trailer that seemed promising was Barry Allen's moment with his father in prison. It gave me hope that there might be some substance to this movie. Some heart.

Here we go again. It ain't that series brah. Either you want to watch the movie or you don't. No one here has to justify to you or anyone else why they like something. That elitism isn't a good look.

Back
Top Bottom