DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Whedon Standalone? that's a good look.

And there's a Green Arrow and Charlie Hunnam is playing him or did I just misunderstand that picture?

nah, he doesn't want to be in a CBM apaprently

“I didn’t’ grow up a comic fan. I haven’t really see any of those Marvel films, or the Batman films or anything," said Hunnam. "It’s just not really my taste. So, I must confess, I don’t really know who the Green Arrow is.”

it was Whedon that stepped down

Eh. Either way. I hope they dial him back. Sometimes the quips are overdone to the point where it takes away from the seriousness of the situation. The Wonder Woman script he did was awful.

Huh? How would you know anything about his WW script? To my knowledge he didn't even get the chance to write it before he got the boot :lol:

It was published online a while ago.

He's been that way since the 90s lol

He just loves strong female characters.

Again with what i was saying earlier more women turned out for SS because harley was the star.

Little girls need hero's too and not just supporting.

Its a huge deal when young black kids see Black Panther

My daughters have been on the verge of exploding waiting for wonder woman. Every tired of seeing white men save the world

keep charlie hunnam away

the guy is garbage acting wise when he portrays an american only has one character

was joss whedon the guy that did cabin in the woods?

Man I had Buffy the Vampire Slayer deja vu vibes watching cabin in the woods.

That movie was unapologetic 100 percent whedonverse

Do you guys think his Batgirl will be super quippy? Cuz I guess we can expect that he'll hand over the bulk of comic relief to some other minor character (ala Xander in Buffy and Topher in Dollhouse)

I always pictured Batgirl as more of a gritty character (at least in the comic books runs I read in the mid-2000s). I guess it depends what age she'll be in the movie

Last edited:
Do you guys think his Batgirl will be super quippy? Cuz I guess we can expect that he'll hand over the bulk of comic relief to some other minor character (ala Xander in Buffy and Topher in Dollhouse)

I always pictured Batgirl as more of a gritty character (at least in the comic books runs I read in the mid-2000s). I guess it depends what age she'll be in the movie

Lol knowing Whedon

She'll be a quippy millenial

^ Batfleck cameo + Batgirl = Anna Kendrick

Basically real life smashing --> smashing in the movie

I think they should cast Jane Levy if they're going Barbara Gordon.

And let's not have Batman smashing Batgirl...

Last edited:
Mia Khalifa for Batgirl
If you want this  Batgirl movie to suck, then sure

devil.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom