DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Charisma can still get it :evil:

Totally forgot about the lesbian witch gf :lol: She looking like the older sister of Elizabeth Hurley.

Last edited:
Didn't realize there were other ppl who watched Buffy like that on here.

I'll rep the next hundred posts of the first person who can tell me who had the drowning in footwear nightmare :nerd:

No cheating, please

Last edited:
Charisma Carpenter was/is BAD. :frown:
I had the biggest crush on her when I was a kid during the Angel days. She had a fatty back then, that the cameras would always avoid showing. But the times when they did :evil:

Last edited:
Watch Bound, it's the poormans version of 50Shades with CC.

I'll rep the next hundred posts of the first person who can tell me who had the drowning in footwear nightmare :nerd:

No cheating, please

Spike I think but I can't remember if that's a Buffy or Angel episode.

Of all the ppl to come up with the correct answer it had to be you [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Well, a promise is a promise.

To answer your question, it's a Buffy episode. It was either in the series finale or the episode before that. There was a tense moment and Spike broke the tension screaming 'I'm drowning in footwear' lmao.

Haven't seen that episode in maybe, 15 years but I'll never forget that line lol

Last edited:
To be fair it's one of those subjects that to this day many still has no idea what it meant :lol:

I am not sure if that has been answered by now though, it's been a while.

I doubt if there is anything more to it than Joss needed something random to break the tension. I bet it probably could've been easily 'I'm drowning in tennis balls' or 'I'm drowning in manila folders' lol

Last edited:
lots of whedon fans out there that believes he doesn't put lines like that without meaning, I remember there were theories about it

Hush, based on the title, is the episode where they couldn't speak?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. I vaguely remember that Hush ep now.

About the Spike line, I didn't realize there was legit discussion about it. Always remembered it cuz it was funny but never gave it another thought besides that. Very, very interesting. Now that you're bringing it up, I'd like to know if there is a cool Whedon story behind the line now lmao

Last edited:
Yes, Hush had those evil lookin demons that preyed on people without their voices, your screams killed them. So the whole episode is silent (minus the opening/closing 2-3 minutes) so all the acting had to be spot on. It won a billion awards.

"Hush" is GOAT Buffy status because that's the first episode that pops into my mind when I think of how awesome the show was. Either that or their graduation when all hell breaks loose.

But as far as Best Episode Ever status, I have to go with "I Will Remember You". It's an early Angel episode where he loses his powers and becomes human. So freakin good

Too many good/great Angel and Buffy episodes. Two of the only shows that I own on DVD.

'Once More with Feeling' is the only musical episode from any live show (other than Sunny) I can say was ok.

Cordelia :pimp:
Faith :pimp:
Bianca Lawson as a slayer :pimp:

Giles didn't attend the reunion?

She was a villain until the last few episodes of Buffy so I get it lol

LOL @ the photo of Giles

Nah I don't get why she wouldn't be invited

Joss liked her and he even casted her for another show of his too lol

Yeah I don't buy the "she was a villain"

Uhhhhh Angelus and my boy Spike done some heinous sh*t too yet I see them stunting with the Scooby gang

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom