DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Nah I don't get why she wouldn't be invited

Joss liked her and he even casted her for another show of his too lol
She said only series regulars were invited, which is weird because Angel wasn't a regular after a few seasons

Last edited:
Unless something changed after Dollhouse Whedon still rocks with Dushku. The villain angle is the only thing I can think of. Spike and Angel were both love interests for Buffy and were on the show for longer periods.

Lol maybe something changed after Dollhouse.

The series regular thing is pretty lame because I'm sure a character like Dawn was on the show for just as long as Faith was lol

Last edited:
I can't remember who Reily was lol

Man I think I would watch this whole show all over again but it's not on netflix lol. I just checked.

Lol maybe something changed after Dollhouse.

The series regular thing is pretty lame because I'm sure a character like Dawn was on the show for just as long as Faith was lol

Faith was on S3, two eps of S4, and the last 4-5 eps of S7 if I remember right.

Dawn was a series regular on S5-7

It felt like Faith was on the show a lot longer than that. This is what they mean when they say memories play tricks on you lol

He was the government agent/college BF of Buffy if I remember correctly

Right.. I completely remember him now. Think that dude is still acting somewhere.

Man most of this crew did not have good acting careers post Buffy. David Boreanaz and Alyson Hannigan had the best post Buffy careers.

Last edited:
To be fair, I think it was Sarah Michelle Gellar's choice to chillax with a family with Freddie Prinze. She took a few gigs here and there but you're right. Nothing major.

You could say Buffy was lightning in a bottle

Cruel Intentions Sarah-Michelle was so hot, actually liked that movie a lot too.

Sarah Michelle Gellar is a distant third when it comes to success post Buffy. She's definitely appreciated for Cruel Intentions. She was also in a few horror movies, can't remember the name though. At the height of her horror movie phase, I thought she was going to keep going, and it perplexed me when she just fell off the grid.

Man young me was so enamored by that cruel intentions kiss :wow:

Lol RFX, it will really take a while to give you all your reps. I'm already over the limit [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn who would've thought Willow would've been the most successful lol? Angel in second place with Bones. Spike was Braniac in the later seasons of Smallville if I recall.

Where's Bianca Lawson? Who hasn't aged since.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bianca Lawson is still acting in high school shows. She's made a career of being casted as a teenager.

You can argue that David Boreanaz is number one and Alyson Hannigan is number two. David Boreanz has been on network TV for 20 straight years. Bones is just finishing up now :wow:

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if Bianca Lawson is still acting in high school shows. She's made a career of being casted as a teenager.

You can argue that David Boreanaz is number one and Alyson Hannigan is number two. David Boreanz has been on network TV for 20 straight years. Bones is just finishing up now :wow:

Hannigan > Boreanez career-wise for sure. How I Met Your Mother was huge, 9 season of that > 12 season of Bones and it's not even close.

She also managed to get a bigger pay in the last American Pie movie because of that show.

Ehh you can argue it either way. Himym is definitely the more popular show but it's still impressive to say that you were on network television for 20 straight years.

This is coming from a big big himym fan too. I was in the bar Maclaren's was based on the night himym ended lol

Not taking anything away from David because he made a good living but Alyson had a movie career too, 4 American Pie films and a bunch of smaller projects while being on TV for almost as long as him.

He was in some Crow movie as the villain, I remember because Emmanuelle Chriqui was in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom