DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yooooo. I can see him playing Bruce Wayne in the DC verse :rofl:

Imagine if he's able to hop onto another show for another 8 - 10 years as him, that's crazy

Yooooo. I can see him playing Bruce Wayne in the DC verse
roll.gif

Imagine if he's able to hop onto another show for another 8 - 10 years as him, that's crazy
It's definitely possible I think. They already have a Superman in Supergirl.
laugh.gif

He is already going to shoot a pilot for a new tv show for CBS called Navy Seals replacing Jim Caviezel.

She was a villain until the last few episodes of Buffy so I get it lol

LOL @ the photo of Giles
No she wasn't. She was a villain like the first season and a half. Then she became a shaky ally, then a friend until she dipped. Visited Angel, and I think had one more crack at being a baddie before going good and dying.

Speaking of ppl missing, Darla/Darlene and blond camp shorty missing too.

I'm going to watch Buffy's first episode on vudu today to see if it's something worth to watch all over again or if it's something better left in my memory

So why not Dushku? It’s true that she didn’t show up on “Buffy” until Season 3 — and appeared in a total of just 20 episodes — but she made a big impression on fans, including us. Whatever the reason, Dushku, who’s 36 now and a student at Lesley University, doesn’t seem all that bothered. The other day, she tweeted this:

Eliza Dushku [emoji]10004[/emoji] @elizadushku

Your [emoji]10084[/emoji]️'s will go on..! Faith/I was never a series regular cast member on btvs, sweeties=no invite. Cute n special reunion tho #ScoobyGang[emoji]128139[/emoji]
7:56 PM - 29 Mar 2017

No she wasn't. She was a villain like the first season and a half. Then she became a shaky ally, then a friend until she dipped. Visited Angel, and I think had one more crack at being a baddie before going good and dying.

She was a villain S3 and Buffy stabbed her and put her in a coma towards the end. She woke up in S4 and swapped bodies with Buffy (smashed Riley in Buffys body) for like two episodes. Then she dipped to LA and tormented Angel and co (tortured Wes) before Angel convinced her redemption was possible. She then gave herself up to the cops and went to jail (S1 of Angel). S4 of Angel Wes convinced her to break out of jail to save Angel who was Angelus at the time. From there she went back to Sunnydale to help Buffy in the last few episodes. She never died in either show. I'm not sure about the comics that followed.

Edit: The first half of S3 of Buffy she was good until she murdered the deputy mayor?

Last edited:
I just realized, I guess the feud between Carpenter and Whedon is over. I remember them doing her dirty when she got pregnant, and they put her in a coma for like a season lol

Last edited:
I remember not liking Angel nearly as much as I liked Buffy.
Both shows kind of went off the rails in their last few seasons imo

First season of Angel is great though (with the aforementioned I Will Remember You episode). And I loved its theme song.

Back
Top Bottom