DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Joss got busy and handled the reigns over to marti noxon who imo ruined the show with that Buffy and spike non sense. Wesley improved as a character though once he switched over to angel.

I forgot all about wesley. He had good storylines on Angel. Really weird what they did to Cordelia's character towards the end of her time on the show. Wasn't a fan of that stuff.

Majandra Delfino was looking good too. Plus katherine heigl before she turned into a nightmare.

This discussion has me wanting to watch old wb / upn shows now. Never watched Veronica Mars. Wanna rewatch Felicity.

Veronica Mars first two seasons were fire. When she went to college, it wasn't as good imo

Felicity fell off when she cut off her curls

I'm actually surprised the Buffy-verse hasn't been exploited by Hollywood already. Who owns the rights?

If there's money to be made, you better believe Hollywood will do its damnest to get it done. Or maybe it's too cheesy 90s for them to reboot?

lol nothing is too chee$y for a hollywood reboot.

Lol. Nothing is stopping me from watching that Baywatch reboot

Seems like a fun Hollywood fare a la jump street reboot

Dead at this turning into Buffy/ Angel thread.

But yea Angel was awesome:lol:

Honestly can't remember an episode. Just them having bad girls. Rita, charisma even the black dudes GF was real cute.

Roswell was dope too. The theme song was dope.

I wouldn't vote for Daddario's assets

cbfece61_camby.gif

Back
Top Bottom