DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

maybe you misread my comment, I pretty much said it is easy to say that about WW and it's pretty obvious(you listed some of the reasons) also it's her debut movie, I think it's easy to say nobody knows what to expect from it, it's easier to know what to expect from GOTG2

I agree with you, the statement to me was just funny, not trying to throw shade or anything like that.

I got ya. My bad

Haven't watched the video, but I would say nah. It just seems like WW promotion started later. I still haven't seen much on tv tho.

Last edited:
what they said makes sense, they are picking their spots because WW is pretty popular and the tv ad cost for WW is actually already more than SS and there are still 5 weeks before the movie comes out

like they chose Gotham, Teen Choice Awards, NCAA and NBA playoffs to market it heavily (there might be some presence in NHL playoffs too?) so they are being more smart on where they put their ads

with SS, they had to market it like crazy from the start because they were a bunch of unknowns while WW might be the biggest marketing key in BvS, she is already out there

they also made the point that right now, it is all about GotG2 (chances are they'll have a WW trailer in the GotG2 showings) and crank up the marketing even more afterwards

SS also seemed bigger than it was, maybe perhaps because any little joker news exploded in the internet, another point they made in the vid

Last edited:
One more month of looking away and covering my ears when a ww commercial comes on.. 
laugh.gif

the vid I posted also made a good point that the commercials are pretty much just recycled scenes and they are really keeping as much plot as they can, they haven't even revealed Ares yet and if you aren't digging online for info about the movie, you really wouldn't even know who the villain is

it keeps you intrigued and plays on your curiosity thus making more excited about the film since they are betting on the Wonder Woman name being big enough

I didn't look into it but people are complaining about Wonder Womans arm pits.

Back
Top Bottom