DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Naw TDKR was a product of Nolan strolling himself thinking he was bullet proof. Movie was just dumb for the most part

Movie wasn't good.. but it had good things going.. the occupy Wall Street stuff was worst thing to happen for that movie

I like at TDKRs like IM2 or AOU, where those movies had salvageable stuff and with couple tweaks could have been really really good

Best DC movie is the dark knight.. then batman begins.. then legio batman.. then '89 batman.. then the batman returns

That's without including animated movies, which there are a decent amount that are better than WW

O and you're wrong on antman, as I pointed out above

Nope.

Best DC anything is the dark knight returns part 1 and 2

Nope.

Movie wasn't good.. but it had good things going.. the occupy Wall Street stuff was worst thing to happen for that movie

I like at TDKRs like IM2 or AOU, where those movies had salvageable stuff and with couple tweaks could have been really really good
It gets a pass from me but that’s it

O.. forgot 2nd ghostrider movie on the worst marvel movies list

Not that the 1st one was great.. also blade 3 is pretty terrible

Untitled-1277ca1277c66ca9d5.gif

Y’all wilding for saying TDKR was wack
That entire trilogy was a masterpiece for comic book fans

Recently just been hoping Henry Cavill and Ben affleck stay on and warner bros stops disorganizing everything like they always do

Y’all wilding for saying TDKR was wack
That entire trilogy was a masterpiece for comic book fans

Recently just been hoping Henry Cavill and Ben affleck stay on and warner bros stops disorganizing everything like they always do

People have provided facts many times for why tdkr was comedy and nolan probably stopped giving a damn.

bane was so damn intimidating when you first watch the movie though, even with his weird accent. Then he dies with tears rolling down his cheek.

bane was so damn intimidating when you first watch the movie though, even with his weird accent. Then he dies with tears rolling down his cheek.
The movie completely unravels in the 3rd act with things just going bonkers and ridiculous. The threat stops being a threat.

The Talia reveal completely minimizes Bane. Imagine if Dent as Twoface just dwarves Joker by the end.

It’s more than that. Batman movies need to keep things within the “scope of Batman” so to speak. Once reality hits things get really dumb. Think about this, bane was KILLED by cat woman simply shooting him from the motorcycle. Absolutely zero effort, very easy, happens instantly. That completely undoes everything that just place for the past 2 1/2 hours lol. Makes Batman look a complete idiot for not doing that to begin with. Again, you have to keep things in the “scope of Batman” becuase using real logic everything can be fixed with a gun lol

The movie completely unravels in the 3rd act with things just going bonkers and ridiculous. The threat stops being a threat.

The Talia reveal completely minimizes Bane. Imagine if Dent as Twoface just dwarves Joker by the end.
Man not ever. To entire premis of the half a year hostage was ridiculous by any and all standards

dc not even trying pay extra $$$ to hire guards to keep some of these filming under wraps :lol:
joaquin-phoenix-joker-subway-full-makeup-17.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-joker-subway-full-makeup-13.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-joker-subway-full-makeup-23.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-joker-subway-full-makeup-04.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-joker-subway-full-makeup-08.jpg

Something about Joaquin that makes me feel like he’s trying too hard in this one. This is purely off of stills of course but this doesn’t feel organic. Even when pics of Ledger were coming out and Nicholson’s Joker was the barometer you could tell that something seemed intriguing about his look and portrayal. This is giving me the same feeling I saw with Leto as Joker. Less of a portrayal and more of a performance

I guess they're shooting in the public? Sometimes they've unavoidable

many studios shoot in public but most leaked images are blurry, some of the pics and vids i've seen are in 4k :lol:

but i don't think it'll spoil the film though, we see pretty much the same/similar scenes (there might be more than one scene int he subway) but whatever changes they make from the killing jokes won't be revealed

we've only seen him in the subway, in the phone booth crying (likely lost a gig or *i guess i won't reveal if you haven't read tkj) and of him interacting with that clown, not much giveaway there that was somewhat a given

Back
Top Bottom