DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'm a DC fan but this trailer looks terrible. Gonna get slaughtered by critics just like Venom. Best case scenario it comes and goes like Justice League and is mediocre.
I really dont get what yall see in this movie

giphy (1).gif

Ok buddy.......

Reactions: sb
Yeah I’m sorry but that was horrible. Mera is bae but what a horrible actress. I have zero faith in DC doing anything correct. My goodness the “humor” too. Stop

I'm a DC fan but this trailer looks terrible. Gonna get slaughtered by critics just like Venom. Best case scenario it comes and goes like Justice League and is mediocre.
I really dont get what yall see in this movie

I think you gotta be a die hard Aquaman/DC fan to watch this at the theatre. I'll wait for Netflix.

Side note, the 'Black Manta' villain could easily cross over to the Saban/Power Rangers universe. :lol:

Please explain what some of y’all are seeing that makes this look terrible? I’m confused. Just come out and say if it said Marvel before the trailer it would of been awesome.

For me it's a disconnect from the character in general. I would've rather had this before JL so I'd be all in on the character. It's in reverse they showed me Aquaman in a group movie and then a solo film. When a studio continually leaves a bad taste in your mouth and is consistent in doing that it's hard to believe why anyone would still be all in.

So Aquaman is gonna be better than JL??
What kind of bizarre alternate universe am I living in? I just cant get onboard with anything DC until the next Superman and Batman films come out

Firmly awaiting the reboot

The first trailer had me very meh about the flick but this one changed my mind a bit. I liked how Black Manta looked & whatnot. I thought it was actually kinda cool to see him actual "come to life" so to speak. The shot of the sea swirling with all the fish, dolphins, sharks, & other creatures was cool lookin'. I want to see more of that... :lol: Kept think about Vinnie Chase while watching the trailer... Also, has there ever been a trailer this long?

Trailer actually looks good and I'm sold on the movie now. However, Aquamans dialogue when it comes to humor is awful and the cgi is awful as well. Other than that, I'm sold.

They made it difficult for there to be a Namor origin. :lol:

Trailer actually looks good and I'm sold on the movie now. However, Aquamans dialogue when it comes to humor is awful and the cgi is awful as well. Other than that, I'm sold.

They made it difficult for there to be a Namor origin. :lol:
Yeah, Jason came off like a meathead when he was crackin' jokes...

I'm an FF fan and then couple of his horror movies I've seen

Give homeboy the keys and let him run with it.. movie looks good

And I'd love to see what he could do with flash and the justice league dark stuff

I’m like I’m not even really interested in Aquaman but that was a pretty solid trailer. In fact it showed too much but that’s just because they probably need to sell people on it. In no way do I think it looks bad. Like Captain marvel look bad. This looks decent

Aquaman looks like Wan gave no fcks and isn’t holding anything back. It’s not your average origin film

Back
Top Bottom