DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Joker and I broke up is just WB's way of saying we're not going to see that trash Joker anymore.

Also, the trailer was trash. Might get a skip from me

would like a poison ivy/Harley movie but they need to get batman right first.
they really should just use the same world and all that from the joker movie IMO. would make for a nice alternative to what marvel pushes.

Margot Robbie was the best part of that Suicide Squad debacle. This Birds of Prey **** ain't it tho. And Harley works best with a great Joker (Animated series, Arkham video games).

this actually reminds me of one of my favorite BTAS epis, where harley runs off with poison ivy and they do their own thing. I have my reserves because suicide squad was one of the worst things ive watched in the past 5 years but i am intrigued. Cathy Yan is an interesting choice and im excited to see what she does.

also, ill watch anything with mary elizabeth winstead.

Birds of Prey is going to be R-rated, so it looks DC is trying to be the anti-Marvel with putting out R-rated flicks.

this actually reminds me of one of my favorite BTAS epis, where harley runs off with poison ivy and they do their own thing.
that's what I was hinting at before. we need that on the big screen IMO...one day...when they get this universe right.

this actually reminds me of one of my favorite BTAS epis, where harley runs off with poison ivy and they do their own thing. I have my reserves because suicide squad was one of the worst things ive watched in the past 5 years but i am intrigued. Cathy Yan is an interesting choice and im excited to see what she does.

also, ill watch anything with mary elizabeth winstead.

They did that in one of the animated movies.. the one where she helps out Batman and nightwing

The film should've been titled Harley Quinn. :lol:
Yeah it’s crazy this is called Birds of Prey. We wasn’t even introduced to the titled characters. Should have been a Gotham City Sirens movie with Harley, Ivy and Catwoman
F91E3637-052D-43F0-84D1-208A0220E453.png
98112725-CF31-4FF0-BFFA-23AD62722C88.jpeg

seeing Joker tomorrow. feel like I've been counting down forever.

BoP no one cares about let's be honest. No Batman? pass. No Joker? wait what?

Back
Top Bottom