DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Wait a flash movie is still happening?

And Ezra is still in it?

tenor.gif

This all female ss squad or whatever that is, reeks of pandering.
Like that Charlie's angels thing.
But I digress...at times we gas these folks to the point they overestimate their looks, i mean talents...
/kinda ranting; was just reading on it...
:smh:

:rofl: Its always funny to me how ripped the JWS Flash is. Head to toe toned. Son looks more in shape than Bane.

But I digress...at times we gas these folks to the point they overestimate their looks, i mean talents...
What's this about an all female SS? :nerd:

I can really say I don't positively remember any male member other than Willshot :lol:

They basically tried that with Birds of Prey.

i think he’s talking about this but i think its just showacasing all the women in the film, theyre not all in ss

majority of the cast are still dudes

1597720476304.jpeg

i think he’s talking about this but i think its just showacasing all the women in the film, theyre not all in ss

majority of the cast are still dudes

1597720476304.jpeg

my bad. I take it back then. They seemed to push that all-female cast angle...imo

ay..

why do u hate females? :nerd:

BLACK ADAM Reportedly Eyeing THE STAND Actor Alexander Skarsgard For The Role Of Hawkman

According to The Illuminerdi, the studio wants Alexander Skarsgard (True Blood, Tarzan, Big Little Lies) for the role of Carter Hall, aka Hawkman. No official negotiations have taken place (as far as they known), but the Emmy Award-winning actor is said to be WB's "preferred choice."

BLACK ADAM Reportedly Eyeing THE STAND Actor Alexander Skarsgard For The Role Of Hawkman

According to The Illuminerdi, the studio wants Alexander Skarsgard (True Blood, Tarzan, Big Little Lies) for the role of Carter Hall, aka Hawkman. No official negotiations have taken place (as far as they known), but the Emmy Award-winning actor is said to be WB's "preferred choice."
Eric Northman? Tarzan? I can see that.

Back
Top Bottom