DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I just hope it's not guardians of the galaxy 2.0
Thats exactly what I expect just with more disposable characters and probably not a huge emphasis on a character being in to music.

I mean let's not pretend Gunn has a long resume. His style and narrative/content are pretty much all based off those 2 movies even if you saw his only other 2 movies.

BLACK ADAM Reportedly Eyeing THE STAND Actor Alexander Skarsgard For The Role Of Hawkman

According to The Illuminerdi, the studio wants Alexander Skarsgard (True Blood, Tarzan, Big Little Lies) for the role of Carter Hall, aka Hawkman. No official negotiations have taken place (as far as they known), but the Emmy Award-winning actor is said to be WB's "preferred choice."
That's a good fit. Really good, the more I think of it, even though I don't mess with Hawkman like that.

Thats exactly what I expect just with more disposable characters and probably not a huge emphasis on a character being in to music.

I mean let's not pretend Gunn has a long resume. His style and narrative/content are pretty much all based off those 2 movies even if you saw his only other 2 movies.
I tend to agree. I just didn't want it to be the same formula with different characters inserted into it. I guess we'll find out this weekend if/when they release a trailer.

giphy.gif

I always will remember reading Aronofsky's treatment for Year One :lol:

I wish a script/drafts would leak. Had Bruce Wayne broke as a mechanic working on the batmobile on the side. Black Alfred.

It really read as not needing to be Bruce Wayne or really Batman but a black guy instead as the vigilante.

Last edited:
I always will remember reading Aronofsky's treatment for Year One :lol:

I wish a script/drafts would leak. Had Bruce Wayne broke as a mechanic working on the batmobile on the side. Black Alfred.

It really read as not needing to be Bruce Wayne or really Batman but a black guy instead as the vigilante.

I wanted Aronofsky's Wolverine movie to happen so bad |l

That's fair. I haven't, and I'd love to be wrong.

But all the news that's broken about Pattinson's approach to the role hasn't given me much hope.

He could do a great Bruce Wayne, but Batman??

And I stand by what I said about the logo. Weak.

Back
Top Bottom