DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'd call threatening someones career a pretty series accusation that would need to be taken seriously. If geoff johns is a scumbag then it needs to be put out there. In this current environment that kind of behavior cannot be tolerated.

so there's one guy in this thread that only posts ''.''? does he mean anything by that? or is he doing it after a point is made?

I don't condone snitching but i gotta figure out what thats about. he starts on around page 94 and almost every other page he just leaves a "."

his avi is a white tiger and SN is ...So ...So

dude use to formerly be beyond measure

explain yoself?...:nerd:

I don't condone snitching but i gotta figure out what thats about. he starts on around page 94 and almost every other page he just leaves a "."

his avi is a white tiger and SN is ...So ...So

dude use to formerly be beyond measure

explain yoself?...:nerd:
I think for some reason you just can't see ...So ...So 's posts.

I saw him post last page about Pattinson going on a date with his stalker.

If you going all the way back to page 94 then maybe he edited posts.

pretty much, imagine a kryptonite bullet to the eye...

1597030322409.gif

This Scene Was Great But This Movie Was Bunz

has ray fisher been in anything besides justice league??? i dont think so. maybe thats why hes mad cuz dont nobody want his trash *** acting in their movie?

DC FANDOME Schedule Includes THE BATMAN, THE FLASH, The Snyder Cut Of JUSTICE LEAGUE, And More

On the film side, Wonder Woman 1984 kicks things off, and it sounds like we're finally getting a new trailer as the panel's description promises, "an all-new sneak peek at the upcoming film — plus a few more surprises." The Flash movie has a ten-minute panel with Ezra Miller, filmmakers Andy Muschietti and Barbara Muschietti, and screenwriter Christina Hodson, while it sounds like The Suicide Squad panel will include both James Gunn and that impressive ensemble.

Dwayne Johnson will be on hand to deliver "a few surprises" for Black Adam, while Aquaman and Shazam! are both getting panels reflecting on the 2018 and 2019 releases (rather than the planned sequels, though there could be some hints about what comes next).

For Justice League, "Zack Snyder fields questions from fans and a few surprise guests as he discusses his eagerly awaited upcoming cut of the 2017 feature film and the movement that made it happen." Previously, the filmmaker has teased a trailer, title reveal, and more, so that should be a big one.

The main event in some ways is The Batman, a thirty-minute panel "with a surprise (or two) for the fans." Will that include some sort of trailer? For now, that obviously remains to be seen.

Elsewhere, Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League is getting a panel, while there will also be an announcement Warner Bros. Games Montreal. We can also look forward to all the major DC TV shows being highlighted, along with the world premiere of Superman: Man of Tomorrow. Throw in a tonne of comic book panels and various other surprises.

has ray fisher been in anything besides justice league??? i dont think so. maybe thats why hes mad cuz dont nobody want his trash *** acting in their movie?
No other movies.

Only thing else was a supporting role in s3 of HBO's True Detective and that may have been a hook up before things went sour with JL.

Dude was solid in JL as it was already, imo. And that's with just half a face, n with small parts in a bad movie.. $#@& was stacked against him..
Now imagine his bigger part in the Snyder cut...

THE BATMAN (And THE SUICIDE SQUAD) Footage Expected To Be Shown During DC FanDome Event Next Weekend

The Wrap has dropped a scoop confirming that "[Matt] Reeves joins host Aisha Tyler to talk [The Batman] up and treat fans to some new footage." As the site notes, 7 weeks of filming concluded before the production shut down, and though there's another 11 to go, there's plenty Warner Bros. could share with fans.

yah but its just like comic con where you dont even see anything but a lot of people still sitting watching people describes whats going on and whats being shown at hall h

technically you can read about it later but many still want to know as soon as it happens and especially now that a lot of stuffs still close and everyones looking for something to do at home so why not?

at least with this one we see whatevers being announced and shown

yah but its just like comic con where you dont even see anything but a lot of people still sitting watching people describes whats going on and whats being shown at hall h

technically you can read about it later but many still want to know as soon as it happens and especially now that a lot of stuffs still close and everyones looking for something to do at home so why not?

I was under the impression that you will still be able to see and watch everything, unlike Hall H?

at least with this one we see whatevers being announced and shown
Oh so even for a virtual event these dudes aint showing **** for free? :lol:

Read about it later, just like the cons :smh:

You'd think at a time like now they'd give it up for free. Especially in this instance, something called FANdome.

i thought thats what i was trying to say, that you do get to see em live as they present em

:lol:

my bad

i assume theyd just make everything available afterwards anyways but who knows

Well if it's live and free as you watch then what I was saying was right. It'll be only minutes later.

Like the recent PS5 and XseX events.

oh yeah i wasnt disagreeing, i was saying it better than the comic con thing but people still want to see em live

and im actually not sure everythings gon be available right away unless others just records em

Back
Top Bottom