DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

well that just wasn't her costume, Snyder doesn't usually shy away from showing skin if it was more in tune with the comic book costume
They definitely could've made Faora half naked.

Just say female kryptonian armor doesn't need to cover as much of the body for maneuverability.

All I'm saying is, I wanted to see Faora naked and didn't get that. Kinda doubt what's her name would get the okay to wear that costume in a GL flick or JL or w/e.

Either way if Snyder would be willing to do it or not I don't see WB allowing him to do that. They're not ready for the female backlash of putting a chick in a stupid costume like that :lol:
I don't like MBJ as John. It should've been Chadwick Boseman, but DC slept and Marvel picked him up for BP. The only other option is Idris. IDC. Marvel, just kill off Heimdall and let String flourish.
How about David Oyelowo as Stewart? He'd have to bulk up for it though but he got the haircut for it :lol:

Does Idris still have a contract with Marvel?

Bet that Marvel will hold onto him as long as possible. Heimdall  :smh:
He won't by 2020 or whenever JL pt. 2 or the GL movie is suppose to come out.

Stuff I was reading about the GL was that only one of them might show up in pt. 2 of the JL movie and they're still figuring stuff out about the GL movie since they want it as far away from the Reynolds version as possible.

There are rumor swirling around that Heimdall might die in Ragnarok and if true then it might free up Idris to do GL.

Question is whether DC is willing to pick him up off the free agency after Marvel is done with him, I could just imagine the "DC copying Marvel" diatribes no matter how perfect Idris is for the Stewart role.
IMO he'll simply just be too old by the time they start doing these movies.

2019/202? 3 or more years from now.

Idris gonna be all gray by then.

Last edited:
She was one of my favorite characters that's been in whatever dozens of cbm movies we've had this past decade. A badass that doesn't need to talk too much.

3116362-faora.jpg

erica durance did a phenomanal job in smallville

kristin kreuk > erica durance

as far as wb / dc dropping the ball in female casting... katie holmes was pretty good in batman.

antje traue was excellent in man of steel. LOVE HER!! hope they bring her back from the phantom zone.

expecting margot robbie to be great as harley quinn.

another guy who supposedly saw the film already...

Anthony Breznican
‏@Breznican

I gotta go write, but last things I'll say about seeing #BatmanvSuperman. (Personally, I was happy.)

CcoiICaUcAA8PxK.jpg:large

Doesn't leave me hopeful.

I would've been optimistic with a 7. Batffleck dominates this movie.

#5 Makes it sound like all the Supes fans are gonna have a hard time while Bats fan will have yet another feat to add to their list :lol:

Last edited:
You know who would be a dope character in a Batman movie. Deathstroke, couldn't not think of a person who can play him though.

Hope they don't cast Cranston as Gordon in the Batfleck Batman movie.

He deserves a bigger role.

Back
Top Bottom