DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Maybe DC should actually wait to see how Suicide Squad does before even thinking about something like this :lol:
It's not gonna bomb or anything. Even BvS didn't bomb. It just didn't do gangbusters. SS will have Joker, Batman and Will Smith. It'll be fine. Best to get the Harley stuff started as fast as possible to bank on the popularity which she has for some reason

Maybe DC should actually wait to see how Suicide Squad does before even thinking about something like this :lol:
It's not gonna bomb or anything. Even BvS didn't bomb. It just didn't do gangbusters. SS will have Joker, Batman and Will Smith. It'll be fine. Best to get the Harley stuff started as fast as possible to bank on the popularity which she has for some reason

And it still might not do all that great, not great enough to then justify giving Harley Quinn and other villains a film, when there are numerous other properties that DC could put their efforts towards instead.

Let John Krasinski be the JLaw of DC.

John Krasinski for Booster Gold [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

I'm behind anything Margot Robbie does 
wink.gif

Last edited:
"Here's Margot Robbie in a bubble bath to explain mortgage backed securities and sub prime loans...."

*Movie instantly gets better*

Let John Krasinski be the JLaw of DC.

John Krasinski for Booster Gold [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

I think John Krasinski would fit better for Blue Beetle. He looks kind of nerdy.

Booster needs to have some swagger. Even if the world doesn't acknowledge him.

Last edited:
Krasinski has that star power tho.

As soon as folks see him in the trailer the tickets will be instantly sold.

Just like Pratt and GoTG. Another NBC star flourishing in comic book movies :pimp:

Have Rainn Wilson play the villain and :wow:

Just like Pratt and GoTG. Another NBC star flourishing in comic book movies :pimp:

What has Krasinski ever been in that was successful other than The Office, tho??? And Rain Wilson, too? You must be getting residuals from The Office reruns and home video sales :lol:

Not sure if serious. I don't think Jim Halpert can carry a franchise off his own name. He's mainly doing indies and playing supporting roles in rom-coms.

Chris Pratt would of been an incredible Booster Gold.

:stoneface:

Maaaybe he can play Broderick or even Maxwell Lord if the last part of the film uses elements of Countdown to Infinite Crisis to transition the Blue Beetle mantle from Kord to Reyes. But nah.

Last edited:
Margot Robbie is the Harriet Tubman of the DCEU.

Is she gonna be to DC what Jennifer Lawrence is to the recent X-men movies?
She at least seems to have gotten her character right from the trailers and promos.

Doesn't seems she's being written incorrectly. Harley Quinn isn't being written as some master genius criminal that is Batman's arch enemy

I thought you were joking with other posts but now I know you are with that last line :lol:

Might as well suggest Creed to be Darkseid.

What has Krasinski ever been in that was successful other than The Office, tho??? And Rain Wilson, too? You must be getting residuals from The Office reruns and home video sales :lol:
Was that Michael Bat Benghazi movie successful? :nerd:

He hasn't done a lot of blockbuster movies. He's just entered the arena with that. Still crazy to me he passed on being Captain America and his wife missed out on being Black Widow cuz she was pregnant.

I know he recently landed a role in another big movie.

Back
Top Bottom