DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Doesn't need to be an extra because there might be some lines that needs to be delivered and maybe he gets killed off so some acting chops are needed to a degree? Looks like he is part of Rick Flaggs Argus soldiers so maybe he is Flaggs right hand man?

I Scoot Mcnairy (I think that his name, dude in a wheelchair in BvS) was a rather small part that really didn't need that type of actor and he also got plenty of theories on who he could be and I could see Eastwoods part to be similar, chances are probably pretty high that his role is pretty minimal.

Again it would be awesome if he was Grayson or Deathstroke or Arsenal but I just wouldn't be surprised if he isn't. Plus there's already been some screening and it seems like it would have been in somewhat spoiler news if his role were any of those I named, well maybe outside of Arsenal since Roy Harper isn't exactly as popular as the other two.

You're right about Scoot Mcnairy. God I hate his name. Maybe he is no one. I mean they did cast a nobody for Jimmy Olsen but a named actor for a bit role in BvS

I'm pumped for the Ultimate Cut!!! Just preordered it. It looks like there was a crap ton that was cut out of the Africa scene.

I'm pumped for the Ultimate Cut!!! Just preordered it. It looks like there was a crap ton that was cut out of the Africa scene.
I'm pretty excited for it as well. I wish we got the rumored 4 hour cut too 
laugh.gif

Did they announce any BB or Target exclusives yet?

Last edited:
So Flash got the director from Dope now.

I liked Dope. I think he also did The Wood too. :pimp:

Not someone I would of ever imagined to be directing The Flash, but a lot of these successful CBM's are being directed by people who haven't had a background in action or anything close to superheroes. Guys like James Gunn and the Russo Bros.

[h1]‘The Flash’ Lands ‘Dope’ Helmer Rick Famuyiwa; He Will Direct Ezra Miller As Fastest Man Alive[/h1]

Warner Bros has found its director for its feature The Flash. The studio has chosen Rick Famuyiwa, the up-and-coming director who on the feature front most recently helmed the Sundance pic Dope, which he scripted. He will step in and direct the film that Warner Bros has slotted for release on March 16, 2018 starring Miller, who is in starmaking mode at the studio in the Harry Potter spinoff Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, and who also had a cameo in Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice and will appear in The Justice League Part One. They will work out a deal quickly.
This can really be the sleeper hit.

Dope was a good film and so was The Wood.

Last edited:

I'm pretty excited for it as well. I wish we got the rumored 4 hour cut too 
laugh.gif

Did they announce any BB or Target exclusives yet?
No exclusives as of yet. But I'm not clear on something. Is this Ultimate cut considered the directors cut of the film? 

I've seen some exclusives steel cases from both stores online.

Last week they also mentioned Tatum maybe he is leaving Gambit :nerd:

It's also pretty cool that we got an Asian director directing a Polynesian lead and a black director directing a white lead.

Hadn't even thought about that. It's awesome that a black director is helming a film of a pretty significant character who has no direct ties to black characters.

I'm hoping that Eastwood is Grayson.

I don't think they'd have someone fairly reputable basically playing second fiddle as an argus soldier to Kinnaman.

Hey I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time lol. Just weird how they're being so ominous about who he's playing. Kinda like with Jena Malone. But then that WB survey ruined that lol.

Back
Top Bottom