DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

? movies comes out in 2 months...

just wonder if Leto surpasses Ledger

I know it comes out in 2 months, it just feels like it has no buzz

The Most Talked About Summer Movie Of 2016 So Far, According To Twitter

And it turns out that Suicide Squad is currently reigning supreme in this online battle, as it’s the most Tweeted about upcoming movie.

According to USA Today, Twitter made this revelation themselves, announcing that Suicide Squad had amassed 1 million tweets between March 1 and May 26.

Last edited:
DC/WB must've registered a lot of extra Twitter accounts and paid off a lot of ppl to tweet about it cuz I agree about the lack of buzz. It was there even if somewhat mixed/negative during the reshoots stuff but after that nothing.

Basically since X-Men: Apocalypse it felt like a movie coming out the end of the summer. Its June and at best my mind is looking forward to all of July movies.

I assume they'll step their promo game up in July.

Last edited:
I know it comes out in 2 months, it just feels like it has no buzz
I mean, people are still hyped for SS. The TV spots should be starting up pretty soon. The same happended with BVS and CW. 2 months prior there was no news and then.....BAM! We were bombarded with interviews, tv spots, and constant rumors. 

I'm not sure why they made a doc about the failed Nicholas Cage Superman movie but they did and here it is

That's been out for a while and overall it was very interesting doc to say the least.

They made it because there were so many mysteries on why it was scrapped and that terrible Nic Cage pic with the Supes costume on and all of them were answered.

It also presents a good view of how movie developments happens behind the scenes.

I like Leto's pimp/thug Joker and his dedication to remaining in character but I don't think it's beating out Ledger.

I think WB understands that DK was the GOAT so they're not trying to create another mystical Oscar-worthy Joker. Just a well-acted Joker who will carve his niche into this cinematic universe.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Suicide Squad.

im more exited for the aquaman movie than flash. momoa looks dope and wan is on a roll.

im really on the fence with ss. it has my interests but something doesnt seem right. i dont think there will be any middle ground. it will be praised or slandered
to no avail due to bvs.

They're gonna release the animated Killing Joke movie in theaters for one night only when it comes out :pimp:

Hope it outgrosses BvS in that one night so execs realized how much they truly failed with Snyder.

I dont believe Suicide Squad will do as well as fans of DC/Joker think. Im sure comic fans and people with knowledge of the DC universe will no doubt see it the 1st weekend it comes out. To the casual fan, which is basically what this movie needs to cater to do numbers, its going to be miss. I say that because the casual fan would rely on the word of mouth about the movie. Right now I dont believe WB knows or even respect the source material to put out a good product. In the end that will end up hurting this movie. When the movie comes out, we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom