DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Brah!! Yall killing me with these gif's 
roll.gif

ck
Jude Law was just on Colbert.

Sounds like Bryan Singer really wanted him as Superman for his trash Superman Returns :lol: :x :stoneface: Even had Jude try on the suit since he was so hyped about it :smh:

Jude Law's voice :wow:

He shouldn't play superman...he should play liquid snake. The voice is uncanny. He can definitely pull off the look too.

Last edited:
:lol: That can't be the first time you've heard Law's voice.

But yeah I hear it. Is there a MGS movie being made? :nerd:

Last edited:
This was the first time I heard his voice outside of a movie. Hearing his full accent made the connection right away.

And I pray to God they neve make an mgs movie. No way they can condense all that craziness into a 2.5 hour movie.

The story to the MGS games is very convoluted. It's such a confusing mess, but the games are brilliant. If they could do it, the characters alone could make an awesome movie. I would love to see MGS1 or MGS3 turned into films just for the villains.

More Injustice 2. At least DC continues to flourish in the video game scene....I just need my solo Superman title :smh:

[Video]

Atrocitus and Black Manta :pimp:[/Video]

Last edited:
More Injustice 2. At least DC continues to flourish in the video game scene....I just need my solo Superman title :smh:

Naah. DC proved back in the day with Superman 64 that they don't have what it takes to pull off a Superman game. No reason to keep beating a dead horse.

yah, do not bother making a Superman game because they failed to make a good one 17 years ago

Last edited:
Yep. When your first try is that epic of a failure you shouldn't try again. :smh:

Last edited:
Just glad Batman games been lit forever. Bout to look for the GameCube ones.
I went to this retro store and they had Gamecube and N64 games in package for sale for like $60 a piece

I didn't buy ****. They had games I bought for $5 used ten years ago for $60
sick.gif

Viewtiful Joe, NFS Underground, Paper Mario, Pokemon games, Goldeneye, Banjo & Kazooie, Super Mario 64/Sunshine. ridiculous

I went to this retro store and they had Gamecube and N64 games in package for sale for like $60 a piece
I didn't buy ****. They had games I bought for $5 used ten years ago for $60 :x
Viewtiful Joe, NFS Underground, Paper Mario, Pokemon games, Goldeneye, Banjo & Kazooie, Super Mario 64/Sunshine. ridiculous

Some people might not want to hear it, but I consider eBay to be an excellent place to buy used games. Got Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Donkey Kong 64, a few months back for under $20 a piece (Super Mario 64 was the most expensive at $18), and they work just fine. :smokin Any stores selling games from the N64 or other old consoles are going to try beating you over the head with their high prices and will likely be charging just as much for a brand new game from the most recent system(s) :smh:

Last edited:

I didn't buy ****. They had games I bought for $5 used ten years ago for $60
sick.gif

Some people might not want to hear it, but I consider eBay to be an excellent place to buy used games. Got Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Donkey Kong 64, a few months back for under $20 a piece (Super Mario 64 was the most expensive at $18), and they work just fine.
smokin.gif
Any stores selling games from the N64 or other old consoles are going to try beating you over the head with their high prices and will likely be charging just as much for a brand new game from the most recent system(s)
mean.gif
The new DS and old Wii give you the opportunity to just download most good games from the past so

I played through the OG Paper Mario and Punch-Out on my Wii a few summers ago with a NES/Gamecube controller. As soon as I get some time this summer imma cop a Gamecube/N64/Play-Station 2 and play through the games of my childhood

Some people might not want to hear it, but I consider eBay to be an excellent place to buy used games. Got Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Donkey Kong 64, a few months back for under $20 a piece (Super Mario 64 was the most expensive at $18), and they work just fine. :smokin Any stores selling games from the N64 or other old consoles are going to try beating you over the head with their high prices and will likely be charging just as much for a brand new game from the most recent system(s) :smh:

The new DS and old Wii give you the opportunity to just download most good games from the past so
I played through the OG Paper Mario and Punch-Out on my Wii a few summers ago with a NES/Gamecube controller. As soon as I get some time this summer imma cop a Gamecube/N64/Play-Station 2 and play through the games of my childhood

Oh yeah, i'd forgotten about that. My friend has...I want to say Super Mario Bros 3 on his Wii, which is such a great game and I really should look into getting it.

Makes me happy that i've never been one to get rid of my old systems though. Still have my original Pikachu N64, along with my Gamecube. Hell, only reason I got rid of my Xbox is because the 360 is able to play Xbox games.

Back
Top Bottom