DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Momoa would've been the closest thing. He's Hawaiian and Native American and a bunch of other mixed stuff. He's a legit 6'4. Only difficult thing would've been to have him cut his hair and beard.
Roman Reigns >
Everyone would be rooting for Adam/Rocky instead.

laugh.gif

They probably still would regardless of who plays Shazam.

Rock just gotta turn heel.. Ain't like he ain't done it before

Patrick swayze would have been the perfect aquaman to me.. Talking point break swayze gawd

Last edited:
Latino review claims that the Tatum rumor is just a huge reach and that he is still doing Gambit with Fox. With that said, it doesn't necessarily mean he can't do both if schedule allows it?

Looks like SS Joker will have the dragon tattoo on his back just like in one of the comics.
No 2 studios are gonna let a star be the lead role for both of their franchises that compete with each other in the same category.

Especially if we're talking. FOX and WB. Whoever he signed with first would probably purposely cause scheduling conflicts constantly to block the other if there already isn't some clause in the contract stopping them from doing that.

tatum is ripped when he wants to be

and wwe always exaggerates the height of their wrestlers

not looking forward to a gambit movie if that goes through

and can some one PLEASE contact warner bros tos photoshop that dumb damaged tat on joker head? PLEASE? its not too late

Last edited:
yah looks like they took off both of the bicep tattoos including the stabbed Batman logo.

from Mattels Joker toy

View media item 2059430View media item 2059431

there's also a card tattoo that goes up to his neck above the "hahahaha" that was removed

James Wan Reveals Why He Chose To Direct AQUAMAN Instead Of THE FLASH

"It was, well, oh jeez, this would be a big tidbit: They asked me which of the two characters I’d be interested in and it was between The Flash and Aquaman." Asked why he chose the King of Atlantis over the Scarlet Speedster, Wan added: "This is how I weighed it: For me, we’ve seen various versions of The Flash. There’s a popular show on TV and there was a great one in the ‘90s. I loved that Flash!" Considering how popular the current TV series is, you can understand why he felt like that! However, that's not the only thing which affected his decision.

"The thing that ultimately pushed me more towards Aquaman is I love the possibility of creating a whole new world," Wan teased. "I’ve always wanted to do a world creation story and visually create this amazing, incredible, magical kingdom. And also, I love the fact that Aquaman is an underdog character. I love the fact that people like to make fun of him. [Laughs.] I feel the bar is a lot lower and I can have fun with him! Everyone makes fun of him! And I actually don’t mind that! What it allows me to do: I think people are a lot less precious with him than, let’s say, you were doing a Spider-Man or a Batman or whatever." Pushed for details on why that matters to him, Wan went on to explain why he's excited to deliver a fresh take on the hero. "I felt like it allows me the freedom to just tell the story of the character I wanted to tell. And I think what I proved for myself with Fast and Furious 7, how I took on this massive movie and I was able to overcome the tragedy that befell the production – I think it really proved to everyone I’m capable of doing more than just horror movies."

Last edited:
No 2 studios are gonna let a star be the lead role for both of their franchises that compete with each other in the same category.

Especially if we're talking. FOX and WB. Whoever he signed with first would probably purposely cause scheduling conflicts constantly to block the other if there already isn't some clause in the contract stopping them from doing that.
 Didn't Halle Berry cross streams when she was in the X-Men films and then went on to do Catwoman? 

Wan is smart for choosing Momoa-man. It's a high risk/high reward play. If he's given some free reign, he can possibly change public opinion of Aquaman.

"People are a lot less precious with Aquaman" --> all you need to know

laugh.gif

Casting Momoa already got some people turning.

I am still curious how he plans to shoot it because the struggle breathing/almost passing out look Momoa had in BvS isn't going to work and might just kill him while shooting.

that's what I thought..

vaguely remembered wan directing being announced a bit after the casting (and comic con or one of those things when the cast for JL were all together)

come on Paul, I was joking. Catwoman was horrible (yes I've watched it) and her Storm is forgettable at best.

Back
Top Bottom