DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Im not feeling the cheesiness. Not feeling Harley. Not feeling the moment El Diablo and Willshot was going at it. Hasn't been anything I cared for really. Im just sold on the joker and the premise.

Cause the previews look good, they have a dope cast, a great proven director and haven't given away the plot or the main villain so you actually are coming into the movie fresh?

I swear this thing y'all do man

Im not feeling the cheesiness. Not feeling Harley. Not feeling the moment El Diablo and Willshot was going at it. Hasn't been anything I cared for really. Im just sold on the joker and the premise.
Cheesiness? Where 
nerd.gif
? To each their own, I suppose. 

Cause the previews look good, they have a dope cast, a great proven director and haven't given away the plot or the main villain so you actually are coming into the movie fresh?

I swear this thing y'all do man

They do it, every, time.

Just a few weeks away from full reviews, without even seeing the movie. Those are my fave. :lol:

Since when is Will a scieontologist?

I know about the banging Duane and Tom rumors but not that.

I've heard Will talk about his philosophy for life. He ain't mention upping his thetan count. Just sounds like Tony Robbins.

As for the movie, I kinda expect him to be corny in this. Coupled with Will's version of a badass. This a movie he can coast in so his name can hopefully be attached to a high grossing blockbuster flick. He needs it after the failures he's been in.
Will and Jada donated like 1.2 million to the church of scientology a few years ago.

They just recently broke off with them and received the money back.

Why do you think his kids are so weird?

Will and Jada used to be scientologist.
Well at least used to associate with them. Read something about donating 70K in their tax return to scientology organization.
Naw B! You can't be slandering the Smiths without proof. 
they been scientologists for a while dude how have you never heard this
roll.gif

that coupled with Will smashing Margot on the side and all that, dude's a nut

Last edited:

Will and Jada donated like 1.2 million to the church of scientology a few years ago.

roll.gif

Again, where's your proof? I've heard the rumors as well because they're friends with Tom Cruise. It's easy to make a claim about something and someone piggy backs off that statement, and then it's perceived truth. I deal in facts, not innuendo. 

roll.gif

Again, where's your proof? I've heard the rumors as well because they're friends with Tom Cruise. It's easy to make a claim about something and someone piggy backs off that statement, and then it's perceived truth. I deal in facts, not innuendo. 

Smith told "Access Hollywood" in 2007 that fellow actor Tom Cruise introduced him to the religion. He said at the time, "I was raised in a Baptist household and went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98 percent the same ideas as Scientology; 98 percent the same ideas as Buddhism or Hinduism."​
According to Radar Online, in 2008 Smith and his wife donated $70,000 to Scientology-related projects, which is documented in tax papers for the Will Smith Foundation.​
In 2011, the couple donated $1.2 million to the Scientology-centered New Village Leadership Academy. The school included Scientology teaching in its curriculum and was run by church members. It closed in 2013, and Radar reports that the Will Smith Foundation was refunded the entire sum that was donated to the project.​
Dude funded multiple scientology-based projects for like five years then he dipped out and started saying he was a Christian man again.
Will smashing Margot makes him a nut? Sign me up.
Was mainly talking about his open relationship with his wife. His family life all sorts of weird, man.  Dude can't not be a nut and have raised Willow and Jaden the way they are.

I just said I hoped Will wasn't overly corny in this movie and people apparently didn't know he used to be a Scientologist so it ballooned into that

roll.gif

I still have low expectations for this though, DC tried to fix their problems by signing a bunch of recognizable names, it won't change the fact they can't make a cohesive movie to save their life.

I hope SS is good.. I enjoyed the animated movie assault on arkham

I was/am a lil more optimistic with this than BvS

Since when is Will a scieontologist?

I know about the banging Duane and Tom rumors but not that.

I've heard Will talk about his philosophy for life. He ain't mention upping his thetan count. Just sounds like Tony Robbins.

As for the movie, I kinda expect him to be corny in this. Coupled with Will's version of a badass. This a movie he can coast in so his name can hopefully be attached to a high grossing blockbuster flick. He needs it after the failures he's been in.

Only replies I keep getting is how much money he gave them.

If Will was one for a few years why didn't they parade him around like they do/did John Travolta and Tom Cruise? Will Smith is just as big of a star as them.
Cuz Will Smith been a ******* weirdo.

So unless you're saying he's been a scientologist since the days of Fresh Prince I'm not sure what other circumstantial evidence is gonna prove it.

Either way Will being down with Xenu isn't some well known fact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom