DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

laugh.gif

IMO this entire scene, better visually than 80% of all MCU. Looks like a damn painting.

That choppy and gritty fps in Cap 2 and 3 (when WS is shooting from the overpass etc.) looks tv show quality. Plus the score was forgettable.
Completely agree bro! That frame alone would be framed up and hung in my room. It is the classic representation of good vs evil. And there was plenty of others scenes like that as well. 

I think as DCEU continues we will see Lex evolve into that classic interpretation.

That video confirms my suspicion that Jesse drew most of his inspiration from 20th Century Mad Scientist Lex

I recommend others watch this video. I get people don't like Jesse's performance but I think what they were going for was a condensed development of Lex over the decades.

Last edited:
The build up of hush was dope until you actually find out why he hates batman. Plus the series ended ay the worst possible point

would be insane if a man of steel 2 trailer dropped in the future and they reveal bryan cranston as lex sr and hes been gone ever since superman and zod destroyed the city trying to find the origins of superman and how to destroy him

:tongue:

Margot 
devil.gif

I wish they would stop with these trailers though, I don't want them to BvS this and give out too much of the movie. But every time they drop a tease I can't help but watch 
laugh.gif

That Joker text tells me she's double crossing the Skwad? 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Just bought the Ultimate Cut steelbook from Best Buy. :pimp:

They tried to tell me they were sold out, but then I found out they had 3 left. :smh: :lol:

saw the extended version. made some good transitions.

lex had good moments but od for the most.

spear in water :smh:

martha moment just cringe.

crappy ww song.

doomsday was good but that face :smh:

even the extended scenes made it flow better but the cringe scenes were still there. lex didnt feel menacing enough. more like a spoiled rich kid.

5/8 is my final rating. should of been epic. damn shame |I

saw the extended version. made some good transitions.

lex had good moments but od for the most.

spear in water :smh:

crappy ww song.

doomsday was good but that face :smh:

even the extended scenes made it flow better but the cringe scenes were still there. lex didnt feel menacing enough. more like a spoiled rich kid.

5/8 is my final rating. should of been epic. damn shame |I

View media item 2107189

Last edited:

I know I'm in the minority with this, but the Martha scene doesn't bug me as it does most...

I think it makes complete sense, "Martha won't die tonight" is a great line when you think of it from Bruce's perspective. 

The martha scene showed bruce wayne tendency to hold grudge on something so small... but when he found the common ground how could he still hate

The line the going to kill martha put him back to a child and this was his inner childs chance to save her....

Back
Top Bottom