DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yeah i almost ended up not going cuz of the reviews so im glad i went regardless.

I dont understand the hate

Last edited:
Of the three types of Joker: Comical, Sociopath and Gangster. He leans more towards Gangster. You don't see him a lot to make a complete opinion but IMO he spent as much as he should have in the movie. He's a secondary character to Harley's story.

All of this. I'm very interested to see more of this Joker in this universe though, especially him vs. Batman and more of his dynamic with Harley. This isn't Heath's Joker as all and I'm glad that it wasn't. It's something we haven't seen on screen before, but it fits into this universe and at his core, it's still Joker.

3/5 for me. i dont know the comic book lore or anything like that so i watched it as a standalone with the basic comic book knowledge i have of the characters along with the video game portrayals which have been EXCELLENT. the movie was good but there was a few plot holes and wtf jokes that just didnt land imo. not to mention killer croc being a walking stereotype of a black thug. killer croc supposed to be a menacing monster isnt he? why they got croc out here looking like a 21 year old riley from the boondocks, talking bout he wants to watch some damn BET in his cell. tf? i actually cringed when he said that.

Just came back from the late showing of SS. I think i watched a different movie than the critics. It was a fun movie for sure. Margot was perfect. Willshot was great. The rest of the squad was somewhat disposable, but that's their nature as the suicide squad. Was very entertaining for 2 hours. Give me more joker and harley with battfleck please and thanks.

Best movie of the yr :pimp:

way more entertaining than BvS

Harley :pimp:

No scenes of Joker smacking her :smh:

wanted interaction between batfleck and leto joker

The joker and common scene :lol:

Can't really judge leto joker, needed more screen time

Nice Flash cameo

Will was dope too

Croc was funny

Hated on how all the punchlines were in the trailers

Last edited: