DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Am I the only one who didnt like the amanda waller portrayal?
She didnt feel intimidating at all
I wish she'd been fatter and a little more forceful, but I wasn't unhappy with the portrayal overall. I think the actress did a great job making herself stand out.

Way better than that chick from Arrow did.
Nah, when she offed her whole crew after being rescued by Flagg & the Squad, she proved she's a bad mammajamma

Am I the only one who didnt like the amanda waller portrayal?

She didnt feel intimidating at all

View media item 2125042

I wish she'd been fatter and a little more forceful, but I wasn't unhappy with the portrayal overall. I think the actress did a great job making herself stand out.

Way better than that chick from Arrow did.
Nah, when she offed her whole crew after being rescued by Flagg & the Squad, she proved she's a bad mammajamma

You know what i'd forgotten about that, but you're 100% correct. Nevermind then, I just wish she'd been fatter. :tongue:

You know what i'd forgotten about that, but you're 100% correct. Nevermind then, I just wish she'd been fatter. :tongue:

NT thick?

Not even a little bit actually :lol: But Amanda Waller being fat as a sea cow is just part of the character and has been since the jump. Same with Kingpin over in Marvel. Either one then not being portrayed that way instantly rubs me the wrong way, especially when I feel that it's typically used to add presence to their character when they appear.

Not even a little bit actually :lol: But Amanda Waller being fat as a sea cow is just part of the character and has been since the jump. Same with Kingpin over in Marvel. Either one then not being portrayed that way instantly rubs me the wrong way, especially when I feel that it's typically used to add presence to their character when they appear.

Her being fat loud sassy and mean black woman? Nah they could keep the fat part that was comic doing they usual dumb **** with characters of color IMO.

Viola Davis doesn't need to be fat to show her stuff as Waller

Her being fat loud sassy and mean black woman? Nah they could keep the fat part that was comic doing they usual dumb **** with characters of color IMO.

Viola Davis doesn't need to be fat to show her stuff as Waller

And I already said she did an excellent job. I just would've preferred had they chosen someone fat.

And I already said she did an excellent job. I just would've preferred had they chosen someone fat.

And no one said you didn't Jesus's what's with y'all today? :rofl:

Nothing. You just responded to me as if I hadn't already mentioned that in my previous post, as if I was saying Davis needed to be fat to do a good job. Calm down. :lol:

Last edited:
I feel WB chose well with 99% of the casting for the characters that matter in SS.

Like I said Marvel wasted a great cast on quite a few duds before their movies started hittin

I NEED Waller in Justice League tho.

I feel WB chose well with 99% of the casting for the characters that matter in SS.

Like I said Marvel wasted a great cast on quite a few duds before their movies started hittin

Y'all ready for Waller to put Lex in his place?

laugh.gif

:lol:
Haven't seen SS and will probably wait for the director's cut
but my expectations for JL are so low it's not even funny man

because for some reason I can't help but hear Snyder's voice in that video where he talks about how it would be stupid for a man with a big S on his chest and a man dressed up as a Bat to be talking to each other and how on earth would they both be taken seriously, so he wanted to keep them in their civilian clothes whenever they had a meaningful interaction

Then I watch the JL trailer and notice how there's so many scenes where all the main players have dialogue outside their respective costumes, except for cyborg and batman( "I'm real when it's needed" line or whatever)

I just dunno man

and it seems like everyone on here has forgotten about that because of the Ultimate edition

Last edited:
Have WB or Ayers announced any kind of Directors cut? All I know about is Ayers saying this is his cut

He's gonna try to put a jolly rancher in her mouth and she's gonna slap the ish out of him.

laugh.gif
He's gonna try to put a jolly rancher in her mouth and she's gonna slap the ish out of him.
I wanted to choke out both Lex and Snyder after that stupid Jolly Rancher scene.

Back
Top Bottom