DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Mid to late 50s man who happens to be a Acrobatic martial arts expert with crazy agility, y'all gotta be realistic with these characters man some **** doesn't translate to flesh and blood people :lol:

Also no one gives a **** about his kids when it comes to movies. Get someone in they forties. Plus they probably gonna have him in his mask if they do it. If they don't it's gonna look too much like cable :lol:

Again Scott Adkins y'all. Trust me

Last edited:
But Bruce Wayne is in his mid to late forties that's happens to be an acrobatic martial arts expert with crazy agility.

Realistic is out of the norm with these films.

Scott Adkins is definitely nice with the martial arts, but Deathstroke is going to have a masked stunt double in his fight scenes. Chadwick Boseman isn't really out there sliding down apartment buildings.

Scott Adkins is definitely nice with the martial arts, but Deathstroke is going to have a masked stunt double in his fight scenes. Chadwick Boseman isn't really out there sliding down apartment buildings.

Yup but Scott will you people gotta meet me half way here dammit :lol:

I just want him, no other chumps out there got the swag to be Deathstroke

What do you guys think of SS 2 focusing on the team trying to stop Bane and his super serum in South America?

Something in the vein of that Young Justice episode

Last edited:
Mid to late 50s man who happens to be a Acrobatic martial arts expert with crazy agility, y'all gotta be realistic with these characters man some **** doesn't translate to flesh and blood people :lol:

Also no one gives a **** about his kids when it comes to movies. Get someone in they forties. Plus they probably gonna have him in his mask if they do it. If they don't it's gonna look too much like cable :lol:

Again Scott Adkins y'all. Trust me

My first thought is to give the role to a stunt man and you bring up Scott. Perfect choice. If he's in the movie, have him be the paid henchmen of the bad guy who switches side because Waller pay him more then have him switch back at the end because the villain gives a better price. He is a mercenary after all

I wish more franchises would be like star wars and hire new comers / relative unknowns in main roles. Studios don't want to risk that though.

My first thought is to give the role to a stunt man and you bring up Scott. Perfect choice. If he's in the movie, have him be the paid henchmen of the bad guy who switches side because Waller pay him more then have him switch back at the end because the villain gives a better price. He is a mercenary after all

I think there is a Suicide Squad storyline where they are sent to take out members of the League of Asssians.

They could do a version of that with them sent to take out the one group no one can kill. Maybe even instead of the whole league just its leadership (which could be Ras Al Ghul, Talia or whoever) and let Deathstroke be the guy in their way. Hell you could even have it be Deathstroke Vs Deadshot. Every time Will sets up the hit, Deathstroke already a step ahead and found a way to counter it like he's in his head.

Again a lot of ways they could go with it. Also it would give the squad specific people they could go after ( you could have minor villains from the LOA) and sre expendable. That way you get the Squad murking people the matter even just alittle, instead of nameless baddies.

I think there is a Suicide Squad storyline where they are sent to take out members of the League of Asssians.

They could do a version of that with them sent to take out the one group no one can kill. Maybe even instead of the whole league just its leadership (which could be Ras Al Ghul, Talia or whoever) and let Deathstroke be the guy in their way. Hell you could even have it be Deathstroke Vs Deadshot. Every time Will sets up the hit, Deathstroke already a step ahead and found a way to counter it like he's in his head.

Again a lot of ways they could go with it. Also it would give the squad specific people they could go after ( you could have minor villains from the LOA) and sre expendable. That way you get the Squad murking people the matter even just alittle, instead of nameless baddies.

Yeah I think that happened in the new 52. I'm all for this idea.

I wish more franchises would be like star wars and hire new comers / relative unknowns in main roles. Studios don't want to risk that though.

It's funny how Marvel did that in the beginning, but gone away once the movies really got in gear. No one thought Chris Evans could be Cap, and no one had even heard of Hemsworth.

DC though is taking a risk with Momoa. Gal as well isn't really a major star just yet.

Star Wars can do that though. It's that big they can take that risk cause they don't need star power to sell those movies.

What do you guys think of SS 2 focusing on the team trying to stop Bane and his super serum in South America?

Naah, i'm good on that. Bane needs to be fighting Batman if anything.

I think they should leave Bane out of the movies in general for a while. We've had Bane twice. I hope they go deep in the roster for some of the villains.

I could actually see bane fitting more in this world than he did in the Nolan-verse.. like the traditional bane that we see in the comics, with him pumping fluids and getting bigger/stronger

I wouldn't mind seeing Banes Secret Six go against Suicide Squad in the sequel.

Last edited:

I think they should leave Bane out of the movies in general for a while. We've had Bane twice. I hope they go deep in the roster for some of the villains.

Agreed. I feel the same way about The Joker. Give me some Hugo Strange, Black Mask, Clayface, or Man-Bat. I'd also like to see a better Scarecrow.

I'd be down to see the Mad Hatter. Always liked him. Both interpretations in the Animated Series and Arkham Series appealed to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom