DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Tell me this guy isn't born to play for Shazam. He's got the Shazam personality down to a T on his ABC show, plus he's as close as you'll probably get to physically matching The Rock.

71db6f20_14369159_560432034164676_5609446666915545088_n.jpeg

Dude you might have been right the whole time
laugh.gif

I am hoping that Deathstroke role will be hired gun going after Batman/justice league to retrieve a mother box, not to try and kill any of the members. Make his character one that only shows up for one or two scenes. That could lead to Batman going after him in his solo movie, which would I hope lead him to the League of Assaians/ Ras A Ghul, then would set up the Lazarus pit. That of course leading to a red hood story in the second or third Batman solo
pimp.gif

Under the Red Hood as the 3rd film in a trilogy would be soo perfect. Now I'm almost certain that this won't be the case :smh:

I enjoy most and even love some DC movies...but I couldn't sit through SS in theaters without looking at my watch...Not sure if I even want to check an extended cut unless it's an entirely different film...

13 min is a let down given BvS had a whole extra hour :lol: but I guess in comparison SS was an actual success.

Last edited:
:pimp:

Extremely happy I waited for the announcement for the SS extended cut, this all but confirms this will be my status quo when it comes to seeing DC films, just wait for the extended versions ,Why waste money knowing that there could be an hour of extra movie or in this case 13 minutes at the minimum.
the only exception might be flash and MAYBE JL.

i am in the very small minority that thought SS was great lol.... As well as BVS
Nah, no small minority here. Don't let NT fool you. There are a lot of people who liked/loved BVS and SS. For one, the box office figures for BVS and SS ( which by the way is still making money at the box office ) are indicative of that. And second the DCEU is still moving full steam ahead. 

Back
Top Bottom