DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

13 min is a let down given B'S had a whole extra hour :lol: but I guess in comparison SS was an actual success.

Hour? I seen 30 min...unless you got that extended directors cut :nerd:
Oh I never watched it. I was going off what ppl who did see it said about it. 30 min, a hr, I wasn't being exact.

:pimp:

Extremely happy I waited for the announcement for the SS extended cut, this all but confirms this will be my status quo when it comes to seeing DC films, just wait for the extended versions ,Why waste money knowing that there could be an hour of extra movie or in this case 13 minutes at the minimum.
the only exception might be flash and MAYBE JL.
Another one wised up :smokin

It's only has 13 extra minutes:

Warner Bros. has now sent out a press release revealing that the extended edition of the David Ayer helmed release will add an aditional 13 minutes of new content.

View media item 2188758

When does this drop? November?
December.

Last edited:
I happily paid to see BvS in theaters which is a rather subpar/mediocre movie objectively speaking, then I paid for the extended cut which I enjoyed.

T-Mobile gave me a FREE ticket to Suicide Squad but I feel like them ****** OWE me money

Last edited:
Producers and editors for Wonder Woman are probably, at this very moment, discussing "which scenes to take out and save it for the Blu ray release" haha.

i am in the very small minority that thought SS was great lol.... As well as BVS

Nah. The critics and haters are just the louder the vocal minority. They just expend more energy reminding people how "trash" DC is. BVS home release dominated and sold like hot cakes. SS is on it's way to 750 mil. It broke all the August box office records.

He could always wake up in the black suit and change back to the blue and red.

EDIT: RFX beat me to it. He's actually discussing and not just posting news now. :nerd:

Last edited:
The JL actors actually look like they have great chemistry...Ezra looking like he's having the time of his life 
laugh.gif

Seeing this makes me really wish they had a GL in it though, might just be me wishing for a JL Unlimited live action replica.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom