DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yeah the "stick up his butt" version is unlikable.

Everybody trying to "dark up" these comic book characters.
That's weird. This version always struck me as a badass on the level of Blade and that's why I liked him so much.

I didn't notice a "dark up" of his character. Added depth.

i think i meant that if they put him in a movie, they'll go too dark like Superman.

Surprisingly they didn't do that with Batffleck.

Oh, well yeah a certain director probably would turn Jon in to the Rambo Punisher of the GL corps.

Last edited:
If they ever make a rescue rangers live action/ CGI hybrid, I've always said she'd be great for the Gadget Mo cap work/ voice

Doug Liman on JL Dark Universe

A few months ago, it was announced that Edge of Tomorrow director Doug Liman would be helming Justice League Dark, which is now officially titled Dark Universe. Liman will be working off a script written by Guillermo del Toro, the film's original director, and it's been confirmed that the project will be a part of the current DC Films Universe. While talking to IGN, Liman spoke about his approach to the film and how he plans to bring something new to the comic book movie genre.

"Yeah, I mean first of all, I love those characters, and I love Warner Bros., and I love [producer] Scott Rudin, and it’s -- and you know, I get asked to come in and do things that are “unconventional.” If people want conventional, they don’t come to me. It’s why doing Invisible was like right up my alley -- because how can you be conventional when there aren’t even conventions that exist? And so you know when Warner Bros. wants to sort of turn the comic book genre on its head, they call me."

Last edited:
^^ That was a no brainer connecting JL Dark to the DCEU. WB needs to stop playing around and announce that Shazam will be apart of the DCEU as well. 

^^ That was a no brainer connecting JL Dark to the DCEU. WB needs to stop playing around and announce that Shazam will be apart of the DCEU as well. 

Wait I thought they did awhile ago with the rock being black adam?

Glad they changed the name though

Wait at one point they was having a connected movie universe and a non connected movie universe? Whomever pitched needs to be fired ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom